Toot...Toot...I'm blowing my own horn, lol.

DDD

I kept my own deadline and went to the gym for the first time. All I did was the treadmill for thirty but now I have gone once I'm sure I'll be able to force myself to go three times a week. Did I love it??? Ah, no. But my body won't know if I love it or not as long as it gets much needed exercise. Right? Right!
DDD

T

TeDo

Keep pushing.....even when your body yells "I DON'T LIKE THIS! I AM NOT DOING THIS!" I am very, very proud of you!!! You Go Girl!

P.S. Toot your own horn any time you like! We don't get to do that often enough.

DDD

Thanks, Tedo. difficult child looked at me before I left and said "Mama! You do not look like my Mama in those clothes...I hope the gym is full of women!" :) That put some pep in my step, lol. DDD

Last edited:

buddy

Awesome, I need to do something like this too.... time to get off the worry butt and do it. I will use you as inspiration

AWESOME!!! Even though it stinks when you're working out, the feeling you get when it's over is so great, you can use that great feeling as your motivation! Didn't you lose weight recently? You are going to be one hot momma! or grandma!

DDD

Yeah. I did diet down to 135 and I haven't gotten on the scale the past couple of weeks because I've been stress eating....not too smart, lol, but better than stress Cuttying. According to difficult child I am NOT suppose to look "hot" because I am his "Momma". :) Too bad. So sad. I'm trying. DDD