TOTO - THE CATBUS Fur real

KateM

OMG!!! That is too funny!

I see this is being sold in Albany. Maybe Tiredmommy could pick it up for Toto and take it on a cross-country CD board road trip. She can pick each of us up til we get to Toto !! Yes, that is just what we all could use -- all aboard the cross-country catbus !!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
OMG!!! I just saw this... what was I doing over on GEN.
I have the catbus shirt... but this, this... Me, Clemey-Sue, K, N and the old' Ball and Chain. We could be living it up in this...
2900$
"and I was like Hey can you turn it into a catbus" as if we do stuff like this everyday!!! what a riot...

I just showed N and she said, "Maybe we can get that" "Is it a Pinata?'
husband gets home tonight, I might tell him I bought it!!! He knows I am obsesses with Totoro... I do have the shirt, the girls have little lunch boxes... (bento-boxes). We could just park it in the front yard... my safe place!!!
Thanks Star!!!

klmno

It appears to me to be big enough for several of us (noticed I said "US"). As in, you could travel around the country and pick up a few of us at a time for a little road trip. Ok- call it an escape, whatever.

How does that sound?

tiredmommy

Totoro...

My flight gets into Albany Friday evening; I'll pick up the catbus, sleep in the Walmart parking lot and start making the rounds to pick up the cd members to head down your way first thing Saturday morning.

You'll know I'm in the neighborhood when you hear Cat Stevens blaring from the stereo. I'll bring plenty of catnip (what else!) for the road trip.:pet:

KTMom91

Can you make a side trip through California? I know all the words to the Meow Mix commercial...Meow meow meow meow meow...

Steely

Seriously...........I would SO buy that car if I had the mula. OMG that is funny!!! Maybe difficult child could live there when he is 18! What a win win that would be. :tongue:

totoro

I just showed husband... I said PLEASE... he just laughed at me!
Well, humph!
Maybe we could "Catnap" it... >^-^<

Star*

call 911........call 911
i PROBABLY remember how to roll a catnip. And the mood I'm in today - I'd probably light that s-ucker too.

-I never inhaled.

totoro

I buy Meowy Wowwy for Nanner and Big Momma locally grown all the time! They seem to like it! I could probably send you some of their Cat Nip, Star!!!
We could load up the Cat Bus... For our Road Trip...
After my Night and Morning... I guess it is one of those days???
I have been spit on and punched in the stomach already! Yipee... It is only 9:30 here. I am going to go and hide in the shower, before before I start cleaning for the in-law visit.
Oh and the continuation of packing.
Furry soft Catbus... when is it showing up? Abbey where is the Room???

Star*

call 911........call 911
Meowy Wowy - OMG SNORT.........How about some Sensitive chamelon?

GOING TO MY CORNER NOW - and taking people with me.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Abbey where is the Room???

Ok. Super secret info here.:bag:

If you drive down to ANY Main Street in any city, take an immediate right on the first street and you'll see a small door at the basement of an abandoned building. The door is always unlocked.

Once you enter, there is a large desk in the back of the room. I'm on the right side...there are a few other board members there (actually, I think we're up to about 45 now), but we'll make room. Just make sure you are on the opposite side from Star. She has stolen her Pootie who is now highly protective of her.

Keep in mind it's a circular room. *Someone* spilled the beans on that. So, finding a corner is a bit of a problem. We're trying to work that out. So far, butting my head against the wall to make a corner has not worked. Plan B is in store. Actually, there is no Plan B because my heads hurts so much now.

See you soon~!

Abbey