Totoro, Star - this is for you

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG Wynter's grace - WHAT a find - THANK YOU for the 1st snicker of the day.

(whispers to W) - Um that's "probably" Toto's difficult child donkey. lol ALL MY burros are sweet and mannerly. :love-very:

ROFLM BURRO OFF.

I started to say if I had the money I'd bail him out - (the donkey) but then I MUST remember DETACH DETACH DETACH.

Star*

call 911........call 911
You know what Toto -

You are right (looks at picture of sweet loving burrito)

ass ridiculous to think he could be guilty.

Loth - teach his ass a lesson - OMG orange juice RIGHT out my nose! thanks for that.

Abbey - I KNOW you did NOT say that!!!!!! :tongue: ROFL

Where is Beth????? Doesnt' she have a burro too? Could that be HER ass in jail?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dear Moderator -

Isn't this is a big ass post?

:tongue:

I just keep thinking of the man that donkey belongs to. When he goes to jail what exactly is it that he will say?

I came to bail my ass out of jail. (how do you do that?)
You stuck my ass in jail and I'm here with bail? (again how?)
OR may favorite one -

The cops call him begging him to come up with the bail because they tell him

Your ass is stinking up our jail.

(putting myself in the corner~~~~~~~ AGAIN!)

Abbey

Spork Queen
You know...there are just some animals who put us lowly humans in our place. This is one. He's got my props. I'll do his jail time.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'll go with you Abbey -

-if you're brining props it should be quite entertaining.

Don't tempt me. I'm menapausel, a demo lady with three screaming parrots and an ignorant husband. (I'm not even going to toss in difficult child right now.) I'm capable of pulling off anything now. I'll bring my sword and it should be fun.:sword:
Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
A Mexican donkey has been freed from jail after doing time for acting like a jackass.

Ok. I need to refund my ticket to Mexico to do this donkey's time.

Acting like a jackass? Excuse me...he is a jackass. What do you expect???

I hope he's munching on some grass and roaming around, then gets a good night's sleep.

Abbey

F

flutterbee

That's right, T...DENY, DENY, DENY!! We know how those Mexican jails are...charges all trumped up.

Ok. But can you imagine a bull in jail? I thought the donkey was bad enough....

I wonder if the donkey gets home and goes to his buddies and laments about his time in the slammer.

Wonder what they would do with our difficult child's.....

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wonder how the rest of the animals in the barnyard will treat him???? Do you suppose they are able to detach and ignore this difficult child or is that a VBB....very bad burro? Or do you suppose they will comfort him with sickening lines like "I understand, it wasn't your fault, yes they were mean to you." and enable him to continually be a badass?

Can you hear his Warrior Burro MOTHER????? YOU......YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU DUMBa$$.

Or his enabling Gma Burro?
Here - I saved you some sweet feet. You're Mother is a MEANa$$

I guess if I were ever lucky enough to OWN a burrow and he behaved badly, but was so cute- I'd be somwhere in between Warrior Mom Burro and Enabler Gma Burro and tell everyone they could KISS my

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok, ok...can't stop.

Where I live we literally have wild arse. It's a running joke in the family as we drive for the first person to spot a wild arse. You can imagine the dialogue.

Abbey