Trama....

Debdeb1031

hello all....on dec.2 bob and i were woken up at 4am to the sounds of cops knocking on our door...they gave me a name and number and told me to call right away....when we called it was a sargeant who said everything was fine but we had to go to the hospital that there was an accident involving the kids(it was their weekend visitation with their father)..we jumped in the car, and when we got there the police told me that my ex had killed his live in girlfriend and that the boys were getting stitched up from stab wounds and that maria was in surgery....that SOB stabbed anthony 7 times with the carving knife murder weapon in which anthony received about 60 stitches and a broken rib..chris had a very deep stab wound to his upper thigh which required about 25 stitches (inside and out) and my little girl had a lacerated liver...we finally got to see maria in PICU in which she was heavily sedated, was on a ventilator, and that the surgeons werent able to close her abdomen, because she had been bleeding too much (they said she lost about 3 liters of blood and they said that the body has 4), so they just wanted to get her stable before they repaired the damage...so they just packed the area....two days later, they went back in, and thankfully they were able to repair the damage...today, about 12 days later and after a week in ICU, rere is in a regular room..eating and talking and laughing....she has the beginnings of pneumonia, so as soon as she stops having any fever, she can go home...i can't wait until they are all home and we can begin the healing process for them mentally, since physically they are almost there....just needed to share what happened to the kids....we don't know why this happened, but it did...i thank god that my boys are as big as they are, as well as thanking god that my daughter is a strong individual....of course with the long hours in the hospital and just the stress of everything and the fact that they haven't been home much, the meltdowns by chris have been strong and loud...i thank god that when i had dropped them off at their dad's that friday night, we had a great goodbye (cause sometimes it wouldn't be)...i love my kids with all my heart..they are the reason i live, laugh, and breathe...thank god He was looking out for them and made sure they survived...they woke up to their father attacking them violently, so the best thing i do for them everyday, is to make sure that they go to sleep every night feeling loved and safe...

Catwmn

I am so sorry that this horrible ordeal has happened to your family!! I will keep you and your kids and family in my prayers!
(((HUGS)))

tiredmommy

I'm so sorry your dear children and you have been put through this. I'll keep your family in my prayers that they will heal and be able to put this behind them.

R

runawaybunny

My heart goes out to you and your children. I'm so sorry that this happened.

happymomof2

I could not imagine. What a scary time for your children and you. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. The emotional healing will take time. Glad everyone is okay physically.

Fran

Former desparate mom
What a heartbreak. I can't even imagine the amount of fear those children lived through.
Many hugs to them and to you for being their strength and their security.

busywend

This just makes me so sad for your children.
:crying:
They are so innocent. So little. So powerless. Thank goodness he stopped attacking when he did.

I can not imagine how much your heart is broken as well. I am sure the only healing side of your heart is knowing they are physically healing.

HUGE HUGS!

slsh

member since 1999
Deb,

I'm so terribly sorry your kids went through this. I just cannot imagine...

So very glad the boys are home with you and Maria... boy, she must be a real trooper! Hope they're able to knock back the pneumonia fast so she can be home with you soon.

So much to be greatful for.

Sending many warm hugs to you and your kiddos.

nvts

Deb,

There are no words that can express the horror that I feel for your babys right now.

There are no words that say what I'd love to do to your ex for what he's done to ALL of you.

Please know that your family is in my prayers.

Sent you a pm.

Beth

I cannot come up with the words! He attacked the three children with a knife? And killed his girlfriend with the knife as well?

I can't even begin to process that in my brain. God had your children wrapped safely in His arms that night.

Prayers for immediate healing. I hope those precious babies get through this with minimal emotional scarring, if it is possible. I am just so sorry. Big hugs to you, I don't know how you kept it together. Keep coming back here to draw strength from us.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Deb

I am so sorry you and your children had to experience such horror. They truely have a gaurdian angel watching out for them.

Saying prayers for you and your family.

((((hugs)))))