Traveling to Texas

SunnyFlorida

Here's an update on us...haven't been to regular posting lately. Been lurking...but not alot of time to post.

My work has been crazy busy so I'lm putting in way to much time. husband is taking a spanish course online from T-Th using a webcam form 8-10pm. Basically taking up my space!

difficult child 1 is supposed to start school next Wed for a Building Maintenance program. Some prayers are being accepted :smile:

difficult child 2 is still in school and doing ok.

I'm traveling to San Antonio on Wed with my mother for #1 nephew's wedding. Wedding will be in Seguin on Saturady. We'll stop by Houston next Sunday/monday to see #2 nephew and family.

Any suggestions on "must see's" or places to eat in these areas?

CAmom

Sunny, you've got my prayers for difficult child, but no clue about what to see in Texas. Have a great trip.

SunnyFlorida

Yes...it's a very small world. Nephew and fiance are getting married at Nolte Farms. They just love the area. That's where they got engaged at.

Hope it warms up though.

Ephchap

Have a fun trip, Sunny.

Will definitely send along some prayers that difficult child sticks with school. Sounds like a good program.

Warm up? You can tell you were born and raised in sunny Florida. It's 8 degrees here in Michigan today! 70 degrees would be WONDERFUL about now. lol.

Again, enjoy your trip!

Hugs,
Deb