Treatment starting Monday

I'm so happy about this. I'm really going to try my best and follow the meal plan. They called me earlier today and told me my bloodwork had one thing elevated, I can't remember, but it started with an "n", it was 75. I don't know what that means, the secretary didn't know either. I'm going to have to use up my sick days and plus I have that insurance for my paycheck, but I have to, I don't feel good. The hardest parts are over for me. I'll just go. Thank you for your support. I'll probably be the oldest one there, me and a bunch of teenage girls. I want to laugh, but it's not funny, it's sad.

buddy

You may be surprised, I remember our group being older teen to 40's. And it didn't matter. You will be fine but feel free to post any time! Just so great you have hung in there and decided to stick to your decision. It is going to be a good 2012 for you!

T

TeDo

UAN, I am so very proud of you for your good decision, making yourself a priority, and your determination to follow through. Who knows, you might not be the oldest one there BUT if you are, maybe the "youngun's" can make you feel youthful again. You should give yourself a HUGE pat on the back while I give you big, supportive {{{HUGS}}}. Please do keep us posted. Know that you are very supported here!!!!

DammitJanet

oh uan. I am so proud of you. I wish I had your strength. Maybe sometime when or if I get to feeling better I can make it back up your way and meet you. I have another friend from here that I would love to see again too. Actually I have quite a few folks from here that live up north I would like to see!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
The fact that you've had to struggle with this for so long is the only thing sad about it -- everything else about it is a cause for joyous celebration because YOU are taking back control, YOU are making a courageous stand for feeling better and healthier, which is something you very much deserve.

I wish you continued strength and determination to succeed in this journey towards better health!

(((((Hugs)))))

InsaneCdn

I'll probably be the oldest one there, me and a bunch of teenage girls. I want to laugh, but it's not funny, it's sad.
As others said, not necessarily so.
But... even IF in this case you are the oldest, your presence just might be a wake-up call for some of the younger ones... in which case you'll be helping more than yourself, in the process of getting help for yourself!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
You (and we) have every reason to be celebrating this new year: you are making yourself a priority, which is good for you and brings us joy. UAN, we will be with you, supporting you and sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers for a healthy recovery. Big hugs~

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Such a wonderful post!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you... Taking care of YOU is great... You have a HUGE amount of courage!

As for the younger girls... I hope you inspire them. Bet ya will!