***Tribal Council...ZZZzzzzzzz*

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Hey, someone wake me up, will ya?

This series has gotten so predictable I feel like I need to be nudged to stay alert.

sheesh. :hammer:

I sure hope they don't repeat this stupid premise again.

I'm glad that Gary left- poor honey was obviously stressed or distressed or sick or something. Interesting that the winning tribe opted for tribal council instead of giving up their nice digs but I guess there was a method to their madness and food was more important than Liliana.

Man, I sure hope they mix up the tribes or do something soon to make it a more level playing field.

And I sure hope that loudmouth Rocky leaves soon

Suz

Luminosity

I hear ya... I didn't even watch with all my concentration... played computer games cuz the show was a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... I hope it gets better soon!

kris

<span style="color: #993399"> what a let down after last season. the copetitions are all so one~sided & because of that so uninspiring.

i hope they pay a price for eliminating liliana. that was just stupid beyond belief. hopefully they are overconfident & will pay a price for dumping one of their strongest competitors this early.

kris :crying:
</span>

We didn't even watch it last night. This season is just not exciting to me. The people are boring, no big surprises yet, just blah! I wonder if I am becoming a reality show snob?!?! LOL!!!

Hugs,
Vickie

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I just sent them an email about how much I hate this scenario and hope they don't repeat it again. Maybe if they get enough feedback they won't have such stupid ideas again and will get back to what the show was originally about...surviving!

Suz :warrior:

Lothlorien

Yeah, I'm a bit bored with this. I'm a bit bored with Apprentice, this season too. I have no favorites.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz