I hope you have a wonderful day! :flower:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
<span style="color: #3333FF">HaPpY HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!</span>

:bravo: :smile: :dance:

<span style="color: #CC0000"> What are you doing on this fine day?? </span>

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
<span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style="color: #330099"><span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY</span></span></span>

<span style='font-size: 23pt'> :bath: </span>

<span style="color: #FFCCFF">I hope you have a very relaxing day.....</span>

trinityroyal

What am I doing on my birthday?

I am up to my eyeballs here at the office, preparing for my roadshow next week. Then, my darling SO will be coming to pick me up in a few hours to go birthday cake shopping (I'm thinking the giant chocolate one with the blue icing roses on it), and then home for a quiet dinner. Then...in to the hot tub while my menfolk bring me a book and a glass of wine. :smile: Can't wait.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone. You've made my day!
Slices of virtual cake (whatever your favourite type) for all.

Trinity

nvts

<span style="color: #CC33CC"> </span> <span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'> </span> <span style='font-size: 23pt'> </span> HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <span style="color: #CC33CC"> </span> <span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'> </span> <span style='font-size: 23pt'> </span>

Have fun in the tub!

Beth

Enjoy the giant chocolate cake!!! It sounds like you're going to have a peaceful, relaxing evening - A perfect way to celebrate your special day. ENJOY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :smile: :bath: :flower: WFEN

P.S. I'll definitely help you celebrate with some :smile: and a piece of that chocolate cake - It sounds delicious!!!