Trinity's Baby Pictures

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Wait! I could have sworn I posted on this thread but I don't see it now. huh??? (of course I was at work so maybe the boss walked by and I had to cut out quickly :redface: )

Anyway................Basil and Paulina are spectacular, Trinity. Unbelievably dear. Thanks so much for posting the pictures.

Suz

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Well, other than a lot of babysitting growing up, I am much more of an expert on kittens, puppies and foals.

The little ones do look nice and plump and pink, which to me is a good thing. Best of luck with them.

I hope you can bring them home ASAP. I know from talking to my mother that it was very hard to leave me and my sister in the hospital (we were not twins, but both of us were under 4 lbs forty nine years ago and both of us had serious breathing difficulties.

We had to stay behind (and this was back when c-section pts stood at least a week) and even without pumping milk and only being allowed to visit us for about a half hour twice a day, it was still very hard on her.

Of course, once we came home and had to be fed every two hours around the clock, that was pretty hard on her as well.

M

ML

Ohmy! Thank you for sharing these with us. They are so pretty. Congratulations to the Trinity family.