trying hard not to do something regrettable

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
Well, here's my 2 cents worth. I know you are concerned about Ferb and how this will all affect him. For me, I would be concerned about the long term affect. I agree that the evidence alludes to Ferb and her having a relationship that goes beyond teacher and student. As difficult as it may be it might be best if Ferb has to face the reality of the situation so he can truly understand how wrong it was of her to cross the line of being his teacher.

I think Pasa has a very good suggestion here.

I have a suggestion. What if you took the stance of being concerned for this wonderful woman? Gather Ferb into a loving conversation that begins with, " Ferb I know that you really like this teacher, and she is in a great deal of trouble right now. I know you do not want her to be in even more trouble. I found sunglasses that do not belong to anyone in the house and a pair of flip flops that clearly did not belong to anyone in this house. You need to know that people are saying that a car that looks very much like hers has been spotted at/close to the house. I don't know if this is true or not. I do know that any involvement with an ex student could very much seal the deal for her. It could also land the student in court having to testify. I know that you would not want Ms. X to get in any more trouble. I would hate for people to point the finger at you especially if it is not true."