Trying to come back

Howdy all :)

I've been making an effort to rejoin the board. Unfortunately my computer has other ideas at times. There are times when it crashes every single time I try to come to this site. Today it is cooperating so I am taking the opportunity to reach out and say hello.

I have missed you all terribly.

Quick update, Tink is home after 2 psychiatric hospital stays back to back. The first time she was in for a month, they discharged her, and she went back in the very next day. That time she stayed 2 weeks. They discharged her again this past Tuesday. So far, so good.

In my own world I have lost 85# since June. I love that I can wash a dish and not have to take a nap afterwards. Go, me. Oh, and I had 6 years clean last month.

Gonna cross my fingers that the computer behaves...I so miss being here.

Steely

And we miss you!!!!

Do any of your step sons know how to work on computers? Maybe they could help you get a computer that works. If someone is savvy with computers, they can go to the thrift store, pick up all the pieces they need for next to nothing, and build a pretty kick butt computer.

I am so glad Tink is doing better. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.
Keep fighting the warrior mom battle, and you will overcome all of this mess.

everywoman

Good to see you BBK. I'm glad Tink is more stable. Yeah for the weight loss and a double yeah for sobriety. Sorry about the computer problems. We've missed you.

M

ML

I have missed you BBK. You have always been one of my favorite members. I'm glad Tink is on a good track and I'm soo proud of you for the weight loss. And Happy Birthday! husband has over a year now, can you believe it?

Love, hugs and welcome back!

Steely - you and Matt are in my prayers every single day. You are truly one of my biggest inspirations for fighting the fight.

EW - thank you for the warm welcome back! I have missed this cozy place.

ML - I have missed you too! 3 cheers for husband, that is fantastic!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
*runs up and throws my arms around you for a huge hug*

Welcome home BBK!!!!!!!! :D

OMG We've missed you!!!

I'm glad to hear Tink is doing better at the moment. Hope it continues for her.

((((hugs))))

DammitJanet

Hey BBK! We have missed you! I think of you every time I see anything Tinkerbell and that sure is often these days...lol.

Hope you can fix the computer and Way To Go on the weight. Im so jealous!

Abbey

Spork Queen
BBK IS IN THE HOUSE!!!

So good to 'hear' from you. Congrats on the weight loss. Hope things continue to do well with difficult child.

About your computer...not sure how old it is, but I know a certain store is having a DIRT CHEAP sale on laptops on Black Friday. They are as low as $200 and quite the powerhorses.

Hugs to you and I hope you can get back on and give us all a hard time.:tongue:

Abbey

susiestar

Roll With It
BBK!!!!!! HELLOOO KITTY!!!!

I have missed you something fierce! I am so glad you are doing better. I hope that Tink is on the "right path" now and will continue to improve.

Way To Go!!! on the weight loss, but you could have hidden it from me, couldn't you?

I am so proud of you, losing weight is hard, and 6 YEARS Sober is incredibibble!!!!!
I hope your computer can be fixed or replaced with-o problems.

Do what you need to. We will be here whenever you can get to us. We love you and pray for you whether we hear from you or not!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I think of you constantly as well. Especially when Jeff and I are fighting over which jersey the girls will wear during game time... some days we split them up!
One Bear one Niner...
But the Bears will always have a soft spot in my heart.

I am so happy for the good things in your life.
Did the Kitties get to stay?
I truly hope this has put Tink in the direction she needs. You both have been through so much, I am praying for some stability.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Glad you are back...... missed your comments on the board! Hope the computer hangs on until you might be able to get a more reliable one........

Wiped Out

Staff member
BBK,
So glad to "see" you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think of you and Tink often!! Congrats on the weight loss!:D

Lothlorien

I'm so happy for you about your weight loss/health gain! Awesome!

I hope things are on the upswing for Tink.

Yay.....BBK is back!

Star*

call 911........call 911
You must call me........when you can. DF saw Big Bad Kitty in my phone along with some others and figured Dude put the names in there - and said Dude was putting THUG names in my phone...lol...unfortunately you can ask ANYONE how lousy I am about writing numbers down.

Miss you terrible - and apparently theres less and less of you to miss. BRAVO....Happy dance.......

Hugs & Love
Star

trinityroyal

BBK! I'm joining the chorus too. I've missed you something fierce and it's great to see you.

Congratulations on the weight loss. And double congratulations on hitting the 6 year milestone. That's WONDERFUL!

Glad to hear that Tink is more stable and hope that it continues.

Sending many hugs!

Trinity

Daisylover - I enjoyed that hug very much. Feel free to do it again.

Janet - I think about you often. It is really good to be back.

Abby - I've missed the spork. Is there a corner available just for me or will I need to share?

Susie - my Susiestar. I've missed you too.

Toto, I think I missed you most of all, Scarecrow. Kitties are still here for now. We shall see...

Whymemom - SO far so good with the computer. Good to see you too!

Witz - I can't take all the credit. I did have bypass surgery in June. I no longer get winded after licking an envelope. Yay me!

Wiped out - I've missed your wisdom. Thanks for the hearty welcome back!

Suz - big hugs back atcha. It's great to see you and to be back. Let me know when our double wedding will be - yours to Richard and mine to Toby.

Loth - are you SURE you are ready for me again? heh heh heh

Star - OK so Big Bad Kitty is a thug gangsta name? Hmm. Change it to Big Bad G-Kitty Unit. PM me your number again mmmkay?

I just love this place. <3 <3 <3

Trinity we must have typed at the same time. I have been thinking of you as well. Every single time a Canadian goose poops on the sidewalk I think to myself "why can't Trinity round up these critters and bring them back to Canada"... ;)

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ahh, there's always a corner for any of us. Remember...any city, just go down Main Street to the first abandoned building. Take a right and go down the stairs. You can even decorate it!!

Abbey