Tudors? And pass me the spoon

Star*

call 911........call 911
'Cause I could just scoop up that actor that portrays the king. -

I watched him in August Rush too - yyyyyyyyummy and I'm usually struck with such blond ambitions. lol

I cried when they beheaded Anne (Natalie Dormer) played such the part.

Ahhhh born 600 years too late. lol

I don't know if I like Lady Jane Seymore she seems like such a goodie two shoes, but I know from studying English history that she really was his favorite Queen.

Ahhhhh and now no more until 2009. ARGH.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well, as usual, I missed it. There's just too much gfgness that goes on around here at night.

Maybe it will be out on DVD soon :D

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Last season is in my NetFlix qeue!! My sister's been gushing about it forever, but I don't get pay channels. So, I wait...

If you like The Tudors, you would probably love these two books:

Daughter of York
A Rose for the Crown

Both by Anne Easter Smith

I couldn't put them down and they weren't small books - absolutely wonderful!

Star*

call 911........call 911
thanks for the book suggestion - I shall look for them.

Currently I'm reading - an 1896 yr. book I picked up in a second hand store - called The Queens of England - and it's a little harder to read as it's in English brogue of that period - I have thesarus handy. lol.

I watched "Anne of the Thousand Days" on cable a while ago, mostly because Genevieve Bujold was in it. Richard Burton is terrific as Henry VIII. Very good movie.

I skipped "The Other Boleyn Girl" at the movies though.

Lothlorien

I don't get showtime, unfortunately. I really would have loved to see this series. I'll have to wait til it comes out on dvd.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I didn't see the other Boelyn girl either - maybe when it comes out on DVD - but it looked trashy.

I'm up to Katherine Howard in Queens of Henry the VIII - WOW what a difficult child he was.

And LMS - YOU WILL GET NO ARGUMENT FROM ME - there is probably a word to describe JRM but hubba hubba just does not get it. He makes me wish I were 15 years younger. WOW.

-Not that I'd embroider his face on a baby's afghan or anything. (see SLR comment to NVTS baby shower post)

Star*

call 911........call 911
yeah all these young hotties playing Royals. Eric:devil2: Bana is certainly on the "must see" list. lol

:surprise: