TV Reminder.....The Bachelor Tonight

DDD

Don't know how many are watching but don't want Suz or Nancy to miss it. I can't resist at least "half" watching it. Curiosity reigns as I wonder who is going to get the shot at being Mommy to that darling little boy.
DDD

Nancy

LOL thanks DDD. I am so excited I have DVR now so I will never miss an episode. I have it set to dvr the entire season. But yes I am watching it now.

Thanks for the reminder.

Nancy

P.S. I am not excited about any of the girls yet. I just love Jason and I haven't seen anyone good enough for him yet.

Last edited:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thanks, D3. You know I have a front row seat and I'll make room on the couch for you and Nancy.

I haven't seen anyone I particularly like either. What are your theories about seeing DeAnna in the previews? And his wild crying over the balcony in another scene?

Suz

Nancy

Suz,

Your couch is comfy :).

I guess it's true that she comes back and talks to him. He said in an interview that he didn't know she broke up with Jesse until he saw her that day. It must have been very emotional for him. I'm sure as soon as the producers found out they brokeup they thought this would make for good tv.

One lady I like somewhat is Lauren (I think that's her name). She's a teacher I believe and down to earth. But so far none of the wows me.

Nancy

DDD

I watched most of the show last night and I still do not "see" someone who seems right. The woman with the daughter is evidently sincere but her vibes and his don't seem to jell. I haven't seen those commercials. That would be something, wouldn't it? DDD

4sumrzn

I watch it & Idol when I'm not working. I got a laugh out of the girl that didn't get a rose last night on her one-on-one date.......she LOVED wearing those diamonds didn't she?.....HA! I did see DeAnna in previews.....could be interesting!