TV shows we are watching

DammitJanet

So what shows are we watching now?

My favorites...cant miss...have to see are Army Wives, Intervention, In Plain Sight, Law and Order Criminal Intent, NASCAR, Crime 360, Criminal Minds, NCIS

I know there are more but I cant think...lol.

I watch a lot of Discovery Health and Trutv late at night.

F

flutterbee

In Plain Sight, Law and Order CI, and The Closer and Burn Notice are getting ready to start back up.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm still waiting for them to put the Dresden Files back on. It was a Sci Fi series, then was supposed to move to NBC, then the stupid writer's strike happened and so far no word. Always seems to happen when I like a new series.

Once in a blue Moon I'll catch a Discovery channel special I like. But until Dresden is back on........Well, I just don't watch TV. I can't get into reality shows no matter what. blah (I get enough reality everyday lol) And I have alot of trouble finding things that I like.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Army Wives right now is my can't miss show of the week! Sometime in July a new Project Runway starts-I can't wait!

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
zero zip nadda, I am going through LOST withdrawel.

I would like to go through the old Xfiles seasons, in prep for the upcoing movie, that and Bones season one and two maybe

otherwise I will watch a movie here or there. I have been playing lots of Bedazzled, I am trying to beat my high score of 97,000!!!!

:D

Fran

Former desparate mom
Definitely like In Plain Sight. CSI:Las Vegas, Closer reruns, Bones, NCIS and a lot of the Dog Whisperer on National Geographic, lately.
Once in a while I will watch Jon and Kate plus 8, intervention and an occasional HGTV show.

Lothlorien

When I can't find anything on, I usually either watch Drew Care reruns or his other show with the comedians, Fox News or the Food Network. I've been watching When We Left Earth on Sundays...Discovery Channel. That is REALLY, really cool!

Is no one watcing So You Think You Can Dance? I got ticked at Mia for criticizing that one couple because the girl was "smiling too much" I just wanted to reach through the TV and smack her.

That's about it. I've been catching up on work and listening to my books on tape. I hate Monday night TV and right now, other than SYTYCD, I don't really have any interest in watching anything.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Well, I've been getting into the History channel.....they have had Ax Men and Deadliest Catch. Very real tv.....I do like In Plain Site and Burn Notice. Waiting for The Closer to come back and have been getting into L&O Criminal Intent with Chris Noth......
I am also a big Sci-Fi watcher....
Lisa, I was just wondering about the Dresden Files.....I couldn't remember the name of the show.....kept thinking Wizard something.....but I was beginning to think it was taken off forever......thanks for getting my hopes up.

N

Nomad

I might be TV impaired....
I have to see what others are watching and then I check it out.
You guys and some others turned me on to Grays Anatomy...wow what a fun show.
The only one I watch regularly is Oprah and the other day she hinted that Polygamy was an "alternative lifestyle." So, sometimes I wonder just how much more Oprah I'm gonna keep on watching.
I like What Not to Wear a lot...although that woman can be a little too sarcastic.
The Dog Whisperer is fantastic! That guy is amazing!
Generally, I really enjoy TLC, History Channel and Discovery Health.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I've love the Dog Whisperer. I've spent a great deal of time watching the History International channel - the Naked Archeologist is a great program. The Science Channel reran all of Carl Sagan's programs this past Sunday (can't remember the name - sorry). It was fun to watch this all over again.

I enjoy all of the Discovery channels; I love the BBC America channel's shows How Clean is Your House? & Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. Their show Cash in the Attic is fun to watch if you like seeing all those antiques & such.

Network television is less & less appealing to me - I watch NCIS when I remember it's on. I try to catch Criminal Minds.

Mostly the tv seems to be on for noise of late. Not really paying attention anymore - just a distraction.

muttmeister

During the regular season I never miss NCIS, the original CSI, Numbers, and, my favorite, Boston Legal. But this summer I'm not watching much as I don't care to watch them in reruns. I do watch the morning news and Regis and Kelley and The View and one of my all time favorite shows is CBS Sunday Morning but at night I usually turn off the TV and read. I do watch Backyard Farmer, put on by our local PBS station: people call in with their gardening problems and an expert panel answers the questions. And PBS has also started a new Mystery series which I will watch. I still watch reruns of Keeping Up Appearances (one of the funniest shows ever made) and once in awhile I watch something else on PBS (I love the Do-Wop music when they have their pledge drive) or history channel or science channe. The one think I might watch this summer is Greatest American Dog (not sure I have the title exactly right). It starts in July. I'll watch it once and see if it's worth watching again.

Well I am watching SYTYCD.

And yes, I wanted to smack Mia too. Smack her, and then hand her a comb. WTH is up with that hair?

I am also watching Hell's Kitchen and The Next Food Network Star.

I watch Good Eats reruns every day (I have a thing for dorky Alton Brown) and I watch a lot of TruTV and Animal Cops shows on Animal Planet.

And, of course, SpongeBob.

Steely

Yea. I am in a TV rut. Since H. died the last thing I want to watch are crime dramas, which make up about half of TV. I find myself channel surfing to no end, and then just putzing around the house. I am definitely going through a mid life crisis.

Keeping Up Appearances IS the funniest show ever made. Hilarious.
The only other funny shows on prime time I like is The Big Bang Theory, which is about 3 guys with Aspergers like traits, cute- and New Adventures of Old Christine, which has Julia Louis Dreyfus from Seinfeld. Also The Ellen Show.........although she is in repeats right now. She makes me laugh.

I don't know, lately TV bores me. Actually life is kinda boring me - but what can ya do.

witzend

Must TiVo in the Witzend household: (take into account that it's summer reruns and I'm not including the regular season...)

House Hunters

South Park

Gardening By The Yard

Sell This House

Dog Whisperer (Caeser - Come to my house!)

Law & Order CI

Crime 360

New Tricks

Inspector Lewis

Miss Marple

I guess that husband better hurry up and get this remodeling done before I decide to off him, because I know all about remodeling, and I know all about murder! ;)

4sumrzn

Not a bunch right now. SYTYCD, Food Network, M*A*S*H reruns & any baseball I can find. Regular season favorites......Boston Legal, American Idol & DWTS.

husband is really into the History Channel these days. Seinfeld reruns ~ a favorite around here too.....he can recite them all.

KTMom91

Gotta watch Ghost Hunters on Wednesdays! And Whose Line is it Anyway?, Jon and Kate, and if I'm up late, the original What's My Line? and I've Got a Secret on GSN. I watch a lot of TLC, Discovery, Food Network, and HGTV. Since Dancing With the Stars ended, GMA is about the only thing I watch on network TV.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
During the regular season, when it's uninterrupted by the writer's strikes, I pretty much only watch ER and Greys with an occasional Law & Order SVU and 60 Minutes. I love the Discovery channel and will catch some old funny sitcom reruns on TBS.

In the summer, I watch Rescue Me - love, love, love that show. :surprise:

My most favoritist show is the Cash Cab though! H wrote down the cabby number and wants to go into NYC and find that cab!! LOL