TV shows we are watching

trinityroyal

Let's see...Currently I have stacks of these queued up in the PVR because I haven't had time to watch them:

Jeeves and Wooster
Heartbeat
Keeping Up Appearances
Are You Being Served
Holmes on Homes (starring Mike Holmes, a very hunky Canadian reno guy)
Til Debt Do Us Part
Blind Date reruns
Take This House and Sell It
How Clean Is Your House
New Tricks
Monarchy (a history series about British monarchy from Anglo-Saxon to present-day...very cool)

Sara PA

Top Chef is over and Groomer Has It will be over this week. They kept me busy.

I fall back on the various Animal Cops when there is little else.

Countdown with Keith Olbermann and Morning Joe for my political fix.

I just found Doctor Who on both BBC America and SciFi.

What Not to Wear.

Wife Swap, then SuperNanny.

My Name is Earl and Scrubs

Medium and Ghost Wisperer if I remember to look for them.

Antiques Roadshow

One of my favorite shows is Sunday Morning. All my good intentions of getting moving on Sunday mornings are ruined because I have to watch that show.

And I'm working my way through the 13 episodes of Kitchen Confidental. They never should have cancelled that show.

donna723

I don't watch much network TV any more at all. I do watch My Name is Earl and Greys Anatomy when they're not reruns and Antiques Roadshow. I watch a lot of baseball during the season and ALL the "ghost shows" - Ghost Hunters and Paranormal State and the whole Haunted History series, which I love. I watch Jon & Kate and Little People Big World and Medical Examiner, sometimes Intervention, and all the house-flipping shows.

And has anybody else seen Say Yes to the Dress? I don't know why but I like it. It's just girls coming to this big exclusive bridal shop in New York to pick out their wedding gowns, but it's fun to watch.

Sara PA

Say Yes to the Dress I don't know what it is about that show -- half watching a fashion show, half a train wreck. I can't believe what some women think is "the perfect dress".

everywoman

SYTYCD is top on my list.
What not to Wear.
Dog Whisperer
Anything on HGTC, TLC, or FoodNetwork

Can't wait for BB---hope its better than the last one they true together for the writer's strike.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Ghost Hunters, most definitely. I'm addicted. And I have a huge crush on .. well, most of the men on the show lol.

Project Runway -- waiting impatiently for the new season.

I discovered Shear Genius last night, may have to watch that, too.

Criminal Minds.. although I can never seem to remember it's on.

The Office. Cracks me up.

Two and a Half Men. Cracks me up, too.

I miss HBO Sunday Nights... Six Feet Under, Sopranos, The Wire, all were fantastic shows. Waiting for a new season of Entourage.

What Not to Wear ... I've actually learned from this show. I secretly wish someone would nominate me, just so they'd take me shopping. But that would imply that I am a total fashion disaster, and I'm not sure I want that lol.

Sell this House.. yup, fun show. Roger, yeah!

Wating for football season, too.

Olympic Trials -- been watching these lately, especially gymnastics.

Keith Oberman on MSNBC. Political shows on all networks (except Fox). I'm a junkie.

I will miss Tim Russert VERY much.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
TAnd I'm working my way through the 13 episodes of Kitchen Confidental. They never should have cancelled that show.

That show is PEE YOUR PANTS FUNNY!! easy child, the culinary student bought the season home with her once and we watched them over and over again - omg, I don't think we ever laughed so hard, H was actually gaffawing. I don't understand why they cancelled that show either - it was very clever writing and fast paced.