tweedle dee in her first restraint....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
at Residential Treatment Center (RTC). She was "play fighting" with a boy; antagonizing according to staff & her peers. The play fighting turned sexual fast, then violent with our darling kt yelling rape & accusing her peer of starting the whole thing. School & residential staff witnessed the entire incident.

My daughter loves to push boundaries to the limit with men. She's going to be hurt again if she cannot reign herself in. kt is dealing with young men in this facility who will not hold back.
Ick.:nonono:

After kt's visit to nursing she decided she would be reporting staff to the police for an unlawful hold.

Can we say skewed thought processes?
:stopglass::scared: And she's upset with me for not calling the police myself.

DDD

Oh my goodness! I don't know how to react to your post. "Consequences" seem to have been given but on the other hand will she connect the dots? I am truly sorry that she is so off target. Hugs. DDD

JJJ

How the heck does it turn sexual in front of staff??? I get how kt pushes it there but why didn't staff step in when the play fighting STARTED...why wait for it to get sexual then violent???????

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
JJJ, as it was "sinking in" for staff a boob was grabbed by peer; kt went for the scrotum & then all bets were off. According to my staff report (the school & Residential Treatment Center (RTC) staff wrote up reports & called me) this evening it took all of a couple of minutes for it to go from "play" to out & out fisticuffs & the like.

kt is grounded from outings. She is now on one on one for her own safety AND as a consequence. kt had worked herself off the unit her peers & was able to walk away from staff because she had built a level of trust.

JJJ

Kt has only been there less than one month (just 27 days IIRC). How is that long enough to build up trust? I hope her antics will shake loose a bit more funding. If she is suppose to be 1/3 of the way through her stay, I just don't see it.

H

HaoZi

a boob was grabbed by peer; kt went for the scrotum

I hope the peer was properly handled, too, sounds like he started that part. I'm a bit unclear on whether this part was purely sexual, if peer was attempting to be playful or just missed, or if it was intended to be more possessive. Speaking for myself, you grab me like that, you'd best expect a response similar to kt's.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
JJJ, kt is on the fast track because she is only approved for a 3 month stay. She always had to be in sight of staff but was no longer side by side with them. I hate this 3 month deadline ~ I expect she'll be "cured" & ready for discharge because of that deadline.

I wish the units were segregated into boys & girls. Yet, kt is making her own choices & is now living with them.

susiestar

Roll With It
(((((hugs))))) the conflama is so draining when it comes from our kids. It surre doesn't sound like a 3 month stay is going to accomplish much. What are the chances of an extension to keep her there?

This kind of thing can go bad between kids so fast it is just incredible.

Steely

Hugs - you got it right - the skewed thinking of our kids is more than one can handle.....It is draining to say the least.