Omg!!! My 12 yr old easy child accidentally took his morning dose of Vyvanse 60mg again tonight at 7 pm. I'm freaking out. Will he be ok? Will he sleep? I called the pharmacy and they said he should be fine since he's been on the medication for years. I just hope he sleeps bc he has a big day tomorrow! Has anyone else ever dealt with a similar situation? We are usually extremely careful with medications and once a week I refill the daily morning/night pill boxes but tonight was rushed and neither one of us was paying attention. He was a little freaked out but I reassured him he'd be fine and I'm praying the melatonin and medications he takes for the bipolar will help him sleep. Ugggghhh!!!