Ugh. difficult child 1 home early with a funky tummy...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
and I'm sure it's related to his GI issues. They took his temp in the office and no fever. He told his dad his pain was a 7/10 when husband collected him around 11:30 this morning. Came home and slept for about 90 minutes. Ate some tomato soup (with Miralax :) ). Looks like he's in a bit of pain, but probably not a 7 like he claimed before. Can't figure if he is just not drinking enough liquids or what? He doesn't look bloated like he was last time... just uncomfortable around the belly button.

Never a dull moment.

Oh, and the psychiatrist got my message about the Elavil screwing things up royally and the continued skin picking. His solution is to reduce the Daytrana patch by 1/4. I don't think this is going to work. I've tried that before and his ADHD symptoms just get worse. Blaaaaah.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm sorry he isn't feeling well and hope that he is better soon!

I'm sorry that the doctor is suggesting the reduction in the Daytrana when you know what is likely to happen. Hugs.

M

ML

How frustrating when they tell you to try something that hasn't worked before. I hope he feels better soon and that just maybe decreasing the daytrana works this time.