UGH! difficult child is craaabbbyyy

flutterby

Fly away!
It's 6:20am. She's normally up by 5:45. I've gone in several times because normally Wednesday is late start (start at 8:08 instead of 7:30), but not this week. So, naturally, I thought maybe she forgot.

Normally when I wake her, she's fine. She is biting my head off today. This isn't like her. She needs to be more awake before she can be snippy, I guess.

This isn't looking like it's going to turn out to be a good day. And I've been up since 3am. :whiteflag:

And I'm pretty sure difficult child 2 lied about taking Seroquel last night. Just a gut feeling.

A

ATaLOSS

Bless your heart! What a way to start the day! We as mother's are supposed to be tough to any and all tx, right? So hard to be strong to it....especially in the a.m. Hopefully her day will turn around and her Wednesday will be a good one. And you? Hang in there and keep leading by example. Tell your you're chosing to stay in a good mood, no matter what her or anyone else shovels out to you!

((((((((((HUGS!))))))))))

flutterby

Fly away!
Gotta love that gut. I asked difficult child 2 before he was awake enough to lie if he took the Seroquel. Nope.

Of course, he stood here in the kitchen last night acting like he was taking it.

He says it makes him feel like [poop]. And it may very well. However, when he injured himself this weekend, the friend's mom gave him muscle relaxers (sigh) (and I have no idea which one, even though I've told him repeatedly to find out for me) and Monday night he stole one of my percocet. Bad, bad, bad. Even worse (for me) is that percocet is like platinum in this house because I can't get it. I have it left over from the kidney issues in March and save it for when the pain is *really* bad and vicodin isn't cutting it.

Sooooo...we don't know how the Seroquel effects him without the other stuff. Last night would have been the first time without other drugs (other than Zyprexa which he's still supposed to take). Makes it kinda hard to advocate for him.

difficult child finally got up and slammed her door.

I'm dropping them at school and going back to bed until my appointment this morning. :whiteflag:

TPaul

Idecor8
Hey flutter,
Sorry the day seems to be starting of on a rough note. But remember that once they are in school, things are calmer, LOL LOL!! Gotta love that about our school systems.

To a calmer day
Tpaul