ugh, it's an ugh kind of day

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yup. It's an ugh kind of day. I agree with you.

I've got some darn bug Travis and husband had last week. Standing up makes my head spin like I just got off a major carnival ride..........and husband asks if I'm gonna continue with the big cleaning. Ugh. Um yeah, plan to, once I can take to steps without leaning waaaaaaay this way or that til I fall over. Feel like I'm drunk without the benefit of alcohol. sheesh Even sitting if I turn my head too fast the room starts spinning like a top.

Good thing is, it only lasted with Travis 2 days. husband milked it for 5 so far. sigh (but he did go to work the last 2)

And Travis wanted me to drive him to work. Uh no. Had him call easy child. easy child was asleep. And the boy just sits here. Lucky for him husband walked in 10 mins before he had to be there so he got a ride.

Ugh

Hugs for your ugh day. Sorry you're having one too.

Andy

I think I will pull up a chair and join you two.

difficult child has a friend "J" over. They went to neighbor's "H" a few hours ago to bring him over here to play. All is going fine and I am napping, CD boarding, and Sunday School planning in my room.

Then, difficult child and J come in the house. "Where is H?" "Um, we wanted to do the bow and arrow and since he can not, we kinda told him he had to leave." "That is not how you should handle that. You don't send someone home - you wait until another time to do that activity. You need to go apologize to H." So, difficult child and J go to apologize and not two steps out the door, I hear H's mom ask, "Where is H?" Another neighbor stated he had seen H ride down the street. He has been gone for about 10 minutes. So, I send difficult child and J on bikes to find him. difficult child takes off on my bike and J tries to find a bike that will fit him. I started down the street and difficult child hollered back, "Where is J?" "Can't find a bike, bring me mine, I will go looking - you check back yards." So, I head down the "path" the boys spent lots of time on last Spring. There is a tree down so they don't go down there anymore. I came back up the path and continued down the road. Turning around, I saw difficult child and J coming on bikes - they headed down the path so I turned around and took another way to reach their special place. H was not there. As I headed back, I heard difficult child call out he had found H. H was in his house all along.

It is hot and muggy and windy out. The boys decided to go back to the special place but I said I would rather they come back to our end of the street. J's mom will probably call/come soon for him and with the weather the way it is, I think a down pour is brewing. If it does start pouring rain, I don't want them having to come home down the street in it.

To top it all off, H did get a real bow and arrow for Christmas and his mom said they can shoot in their back yard because she is out in her garden and can supervise. The boys decided not to, they came back here and are in the game room.

I think I will go start dinner - baked chicken breast and rice-a-roni sound good to anyone?

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
I am digigng out the fondue pot, and have some good godiva bars for melting, some marshmellows, strawberries and bananas, sound good???