Ultrasound results

LOOKING FOR SANITY

LIVING 1 DAY AT A TIME
IT HAS BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE I WAS HERE AND FOR THOSE THAT READ MY POST ABOUT MY 2 YR OLD GOING FOR AN ULTRASOUND THIS PAST FRIDAYS AT CHILDRENS... THEY SAID THEY DEFINANTLY SEE SOMETHING THAT IS SUPICIOUS LOOKING SO THE NEXT STEP IS A BLADDER SCOPE. :anxious: AND THEY WILL BIOPSY WHATEVER IS THERE. :sick:. SO I GUESS ALL THAT THERE IS TO DO FOR NOW IS PRAY ABOUT IT AND TRY NOT DRIVE MYSELF CRAZY UNTIL WE KNOW FOR SURE.

difficult child SEEMS TO BE RESPONDING OK TO THE ABILIFY. THE WEEKEND WENT A LITTLE SMOOTHER THAN THE WEEK DID SO THAT WAS GOOD. MY KIDS HAD TO USE YESTERDAY AS A MAKE UP DAY FOR ALL THE SNOW WE HAVE HAD! THEY WERE KINDA SALTY ABOUT THAT. SO ANYWAY. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT TUESDAY.

rejectedmom

How difficult this must be for you. Not knowing what is the problem is so very hard. We want to think the best but also be prepared for the worst.
Try to keep your mind occupied with other things. You cannot think about this constantly, it will make you exhausted. You will need to be healthy and strong for your child and the rest of the family during this time of uncertainity.

I pray that all goes well with the additional tests and that your little girl is fine when it is over. -RM

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I agree try to keep busy and not think too much. It will be hard.
Things like this are so scary and hard, I hope it is something simple or easy to work with.
K had to get an ultra sound at 3. She had a couple of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)'s and they were concerned about here kidney's or ureters. Luckily after many checks and tests they found she is just susceptible to Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)'s.
Hang in there

susiestar

Roll With It
Saying prayers that all this goes smoothly. My son had urinary issues that had to be operated on at age 2, 5 and then again at age 8. It wasn't fun, but we did get through it.

Could I ask you not to use all caps? It is hard to read for many of us. Thanks.

TerryJ2

Thank you for letting us know, on both counts.

You certainly have your hands full.

I know it's hard not to worry ... just hang on until you get more info on the ultrasound.
I'm glad the abilify is smoothing out.

Take care of yourself!