Unclaimed property!!

Hope_Floats

I didn't find anything for myself but a couple of minor ones for people I know and passed the information on. That was fun. I felt like I was on a treasure hunt! Thank you for sharing. You helped me brighten my afternoon. :)

KTMom91

I found a dollar! I put in the claim for it since it was on line and I didn't have to pay for it. I should get my dollar in about two months.

Californiablonde

I just found out I have $44 waiting for me from the city I used to live in three years ago. I am attempting to claim the money but it's asking if I am the property owner. I am not sure what to do because as far as I'm concerned I have never owned a piece of property in my life. I don't want to claim the money if it's not legitimately mine.

KTMom91

CB, if you think it's yours, put in a claim. They investigate the claims to make sure the right person gets the money.

susiestar

Roll With It
My gma used to check these each year for every family member. It would take hours as she had a bunch of sibs and so did my Gpa and each of those sibs had a ton of kids, etc.... Boy if she found you had unclaimed $ you got a lecture on responsibility - cause it is not responsible to not know where your $$ is.

Now my dad checks for each of us every year. His lectures are apparently worse than Gma's were, at least according to my cousin and brother. I have yet to have unclaimed money. Never had enough to not miss, I guess.