UNCLE! I've Had Enough - Summer Can End Any Time Now...

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
difficult child has a summer job - about 15 hours a week. Other than that - her activities include complaining, scheming, teasing her brother, and blasting her music as loud as humanly possible.

And now I suspect that she's gotten her hands on a cell phone and has been up all hours of the night talking with men and boys she doesn't need to be talking to. (Yeah, that's part of the scheming)

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

So sick of this.

exhausted

The whole thing with men and boys is never ending. I wish I had advise. We used to lock the phones up and even unplug the house phones until she found an old phone in the basement and blew the lines. This cost enough money to fix we just threw up our hands and stopped locking them up.. She is going to do what she is going to do and trying to control everything will only make us grey!

It seems the more my difficult child has been hurt by these males, the more she seems to use caution. She is lucky to be alive at this point. I hope you find a way to remedy this. I is scary ((Hugs))

B

Bunny

I'm sorry, DF. Hopefully, the summer vacation will go quickly for all of us.

buddy

oh yuck! I'm with you though, I usually love summer but this summer???? I'm ready for school to start any time now!

DammitJanet

Where did she get the phone? Hmmm...maybe she bought it with her job. They arent exactly expensive anymore. Worst could be is 50 a month for the plan but someone would have had to give her a phone but that probably wouldnt be too hard.

Summer is a hard time for kids. Do you have access to a pool for them to go to? We never did but the kids went to the river and swam quite often. They could ride their bikes there without us. I hated the river.