UNDERACHIEVER, Ubiquiteous, UNDERDOGS, UNDERWEAR

Star*

call 911........call 911
That reminds me of that song from years ago -

Joy...........and pain........SUNSHINE........and rain...lemme hear it people..........

JOY..........(echo) Joy.........and pain (echo) and pain.......SUNSHINE (echo sunshine)..............and rain........then these awesome drums and then everyone would just fill the dance floor and start .........(oh I see.........) showing my age again huh?

Okay then.............um..............lemme go look.......

ROFLMAO...........the thing said .......(I KID YOU NOT)

CLICK FOR 20 free problems.....

BUSTER? I GOT ENOUGH PROBLEMS OF MY OWN WITHOUT CLICKIN here FOR 20 MORE of your FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE ones. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

H

HaoZi

Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock, ain't heard that in forever!
(folding bike... WT....?)

trinityroyal

Now I have that song playing in my head.

If the Tot Monsters were still up it would be time for a Trinity and Tots Dance Party. I guess I'll just have to be a dancin' fool all by myself.
:cutie_pie::hawaii_girl::musicdance:

donna723

It's not just here! On my email program, whenever I clear the crappola out of my Spam folder, I start getting ads for recipes - Spam Casserole, Spam & Eggs, Spam Breakfast Bake ...sounds like a Monty Python sketch!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I don't like green eggs and spam....
I don't like them sam I am......

Would you like them in a box?
Would you like them with a fox?

Would you like them here or there?
Would you like them anywhere?

Would you like them on a plane?
Would you like them on a train?

I don't like all this dang spam!
And give HaoZi something besides Underwear Man.

ALL GODS CHILDREN SING IT ........pump it up, pump it up, pump it up .........joy.....and pain......sunshine....and rain.....(thanks trinny) love it!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I told you .......BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU HAOzi.......do.do.do.do.do.do dododdodododododod.oooooo (close encounters theme song) -hands tinfoil hat. :tinfoilhatsmile:

H

HaoZi

"Print restaurant coupons" and "Download audiobooks"..... If Big Brother is watching me, he's dying from boredom.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
If it's between those two posts - I have a big blank box.

YAY!

I've had some odd stuff on my gmail, though, lemme tell ya...

trinityroyal

What exactly is Nasty Pig Underwear????

Um...pretty much exactly what it sounds like.

Being a curious creature I had to do the google search. They sell socks, just not for your feet. And other products even more frightening than that. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Mom2oddson

OMG....laughing so hard, just about had tears in my eyes! Then the BIG boss comes through the door.....

completely composing yourself to like business like in a nano-second is NOT easy! It's actually painful.

But thanks for the laughs anyways. It was so worth it!

Star*

call 911........call 911
This reminds me of the time our 400 lb minature pot belly pig "William G Davidson" fondly referred to as Willy G ----went to lay under the comforting shade of the Summer skuppernongs - (they're a sort of grape) a little bitter, big, but juicy. Anyway - they are plentyful and grow wild on the back property of the Dragon -*** Ranch. So there is the big pig himself - snorting, grunting, out for his daily constitutional. DF herding him along with his ""ERRrr pig, 'Cmon pig, Ats my boi" - nearly a daily ritual to get the poor fella out of his 1/2 acre enclosure and mud pit. Anyway - this poor, gigantic minature (although after he passed 350 lbs with 5" tusks it was widely supposed he was a mix of feral and minature) pig goes lumbering under the grape arbor and ruts, then snorts, then ruts and squeeeeeeeeels and plops down, ruts a little more and then over he goes.

The ritual continued every night with DF yelling - " "mon Willie, 'mon pig, 'eeer Pig, 'c'mon boy, lets go." and off William would usually come bursting ever so slowly between the vines, at a thundering crawl. Then back lumbering and snorting to his well mudded pen. Well this one particular night close to the end of Summer, when called - Willie was extremely slow to get up. DF walked over finally and Willie was doing his best, and now I was certain diet food and more exercise was in his future. He was too enormous to support his gigantic, bulbous figger - on those tiny little stick legs. Up he'd try, and down he would roll. Up again he would give effort , and back towards the ground - thud..and if you've ever been around pigs - to help them brings the most unholy of eardrum breaking squeals. So no one moved - we just kept watching and finally after several to and fro attempts he made it! But as DF began his "hya pig, comeon pig routine - that pig was wagging his tail, and walking in a zig zag fashion here -----there, back here over there.....down on one knee, and nearly looke as if he were laughing. Then back up - over here - over there. It was everything we could do to get him back to his quonset and with one last out of breath grunt - flopped in the hay.

So now DF and I worried about his health start trying to figure out what is wrong with THE PIG....and he bends down to pet Willy G and as he is looking and kneeling next to him - he discovers that his lips are stained and his breath is......like a wino. Then it became evident what was wrong wtih our lumbering, staggering, happy, fall-down pig - he had eaten fermented grapes and gassed himself.

Henceforth - our pig was known as - Willie the Wino

No nasty pig underwear required.....and no where did anyone know of any AA for swine so we felt it our duty to keep him out of the forbidden fruit, because if you let him out of his pen for one second? He shot over to the vines like a swine possessed.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Which reminds me of a story... But of course, everything reminds me of a story...

When I was a child, my parents bought me a Samoyed. Purebred, beautiful. But... Crazy. Insane.

She loved to drink out of a glass, so we bought plastic ones. And one day figured out that Dad had (gasp!) beer in the glass she couldn't get into (can).

So she chewed up the can.

And then found the rest of the 6-pack - INSIDE the igloo cooler. Opened the lid, fished them out, bit the side, and...

Drunk dogs are funny. I can only imagine a drunk HOG!