Unqiue funding options for Residential Treatment Center (RTC) (by state)

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by JJJ, Jun 19, 2012.

  1. JJJ

    JJJ Active Member

    I know that a couple of states have unqiue programs to fund Residential Treatment Center (RTC) for a limited population of children. Could you please post here if your state has one as well? I am trying to get a more accurate list.

    Illinois -- Individual Care Grant (psychotic children with severly impaired reality)

    Minnesota -- CADI Waiver (disabled people who need a higher level of care)