Update - 19 yr old & difficult child

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
So maybe it's the Lexapro. difficult child tell me she is mad but can't get angry and can't cry and now wants off the medications (Not!)

For Mother's day I got to see her computer history of searching for jobs, apartments and RV's on craig's list. difficult child planning a trip?

She barely speaks to me and I can feel her hate with every look she gives me.

I know she hasn't been back on the "bad" site and do not see any communication through her phone, but I have a funny feeling they are still communicating somehow. So now I get to sit and wait. 19 yr old was supposed to be moved in near here by June 1st. I guess I'll just have to sit back and wait - this is my Mother's day present. Oooooooooh goodie!

I have been on strike all weekend as I know it's not like there are presents/nice things coming today. SO bought me flowers, but that was after he told me how difficult it is for him to deal with difficult child and tells me that's why he's been so distant. So now the flowers just remind me of how wrong everything has become - nice!

Just wanted to say thanks again and wanted to wish you all a very happy Mother's Day. Let the games begin!

Dara

klmno

It's amazing how some medications can cause worse feelings and behavior. You never know so I'd report it to psychiatrist. Maybe a talk about changing medications to find the right one, instead of never taking anymore is in order.

Sorry about your Mother's Day- we don't always get the gratitude we want, huh?? Try to find some time for yourself and remember you're a great warrior mom in spite of them!!

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Let the games begin! Vae victae! Woe to the conquered ones! Shine that armor, we will be here!

Sorry you have to live in a war zone for now.