update and a bit of a whine

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
RM

I didn't have time to read all the replies........So if I'm repeating someone's idea, excuse me. :)

How about taking something at the local community college that you're interested in or think you might be interested in? If they have an art dept you could do everything from oil painting to stained glass......Nichole and I had alot of fun with the drawing and oil painting classes and met alot of people we had fun with simply because we shared a common interest. Someday I plan to go back and take more I enjoyed it so much. But they have lots of other things to offer as well from drama to history to how to set up your own web page. I know some depends on the community college, but still might be something to look in to. I also plan to go back to take sign language as well. I really loved that class. :D And the plus is that you meet people of all ages so are less likely to get stuck in an advanced age group.

hugs

rejectedmom

Thanks Daisy, Registration for the SPRING classes is over at the college but I am going to look into some private lessons I think in Stained glass. I always wanted to try that. And I have some windows in this old house that could really benifit from a beautifying project. Alley views that don't do the rooms justice, -RM