Update - Circle of strength, friendship, and prayer for Dammit Janet

Scent of Cedar *

All may be we with our Dammit Janet, but I am not seeing her here on the site. Janet, know that we are circling the wagons around you.

Prayers going up, and strength to meet whatever is coming, next.

Cedar

Estherfromjerusalem

Dear Janet, I really miss seeing you here, and I hope you are OK and that this is just a temporary "blip." I'm joining in the wagon circle and wishing you everything good.

Love, Esther

SuZir

Missing Janet a lot too.

I hope speedy recovery and that her absence from here is not a sign of anything bad.

JKF

It's not the same without you Janet! I really hope you're ok! Please check in when you can!

runawaybunny

Administrator
Staff member
@DammitJanet I remember how supportive you were to me when I stumbled upon this community at a very dark time in my life. You kind words meant so much to me.

I hope that you are well. Please check in.

InsaneCdn

Is there anyone left on the board that has contact with Janet other than through the board? I'm really surprised we haven't heard from someone, anyone...

I actually know her address. I sent her granddaughter books once. I will send a card to her and her family with a self addressed stamped envelope. I'll write something heartfelt from all of us and ask to please let us know if she is ok. I'll sign our names from this thread.