Update...long...and rough...

helpme

Its been a while, and its been a long and bumpy road alright.
I think I've done a great job detaching from the two oldest ones, and I know I am
doing a great job with the youngest.

I said I'd make sure to come back here and post about my/our experiences with the
Order of Protection (07). I think the requesting and obtaining the order of protection was
the best thing to do at the time for myself and my girls. True enough, difficult child broke
the OP several times and of course without consequences.

Now, in regards to defending myself against easy child 1's (the middles) domestic battery
charge and filing for an OP from me (by her father since she was a minor), and for
the custody motion motion by the father for both girls (easy child 1 & easy child 2) (09). Well,
it was expensive, took a week in court (family), but the OP request and the custody
motion were dismissed. The domestic battery charge probably took six more
months to dismiss (cops don't like to admit they were wrong around here), and
only when I demanded discovery in the case.

Phew, now ('11). easy child 1 is very very mad at me (losing the OP request), but I think
I did a great job detaching from here the minute she left my care and custody in 09.
(difficult child 1 took 8 months, and easy child 1 only 3 months). easy child 1 wants complete and total
liberty with her sister and I while I tried unsupervised contact with her younger sis,
I resolved the issue in '10, with never allowing her unsupervised contact again.

In Feb of this year, I requested an extension to the current OP. I was hit with a motion
for me to pay difficult child 1's legal fees (07 onward). I then found a lawyer to assist.

So, on Wednesday I went to court for the child support issues. Of course ex wants
me to pay all of easy child 1's college tuition and of course will be on unemployment another
year (totaling 2.5 years). Also, amazingly enough, I was served with an OP hearing
from difficult child 1, right there at the courthouse.

Okay, now it is important to note that easy child 1 is now an adult and wants to be removed
from the OP. Of course I do not object. But she is stating that I "forced" her to lie
about difficult child 1. Her father now pays three lawyers, one for difficult child 1, easy child 1, and himself.
Also, it is important to note that the judge did not just "wipe" her from the order,
that he wanted her to testify and would decide at the end of the trial about
her request to be removed and the legal fees involved

So, on Monday we go court with interrogatories completed by difficult child 1 and myself.
easy child 1 (thus petitioner to petitioner) does not have her's complete and has held up
proceedings because she was away at college.

Then on Thursday, I go to court to prevent the OP from difficult child 1 against me. This
motion was filed pro se, and I have representation.

So... possibilities are the cases could be adjoined with the judge asking for easy child 1's
interrogatories...case set a month from now....or a hearing on Monday....a hearing
on Thursday with the possibility of being continued while defense's 3 lawyers
motion to enter and motions for requests for new interrogatories.

PS. Of course I'm looking for a motion for me to pay all of these fees, and of
course a motion for custody of youngest sometime in the ordeal.

I guess I'm posting all of this for anyone wondering about the process...I'll post
later my feelings/emotions and how littlest is handing it all.