Update on art exhibits....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Last weekend was heck on wheels; the week before the show I had 7 appointments to attend.

Suffice it to say, I hardly remember the art show ~ I was very ill by the time I went in to see the exhibits. However, I got my picture taken in front of my art.

The art a whirl was a huge success. There were over 3000 people passing thru the gallery where my artwork hung. The crowds were immense. I didn't sell any work - didn't really expect to. It was just fun & a real learning experience with my first time having my art shown to the general public.

Thanks for all the good thoughts ~ the experience is one I will hold with me. I hope to move forward with this little endeavor.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh Linda how exciting and wonderful!! And although you didn't sell one at the show......doesn't mean someone isn't mulling around about buying one who may contact you later. :D

tawnya

Well, Linda, you got your feet wet. It is a new experience and you didn't really know what to expect. As time goes on, more people will be exposed to your art and you will learn what different things you need to do. I have no doubt you will have your own "followers" of your artwork before long.

Kudos to you for doing something for YOU.

Tawnya