Update on grill contest

difficult child was at my house, he put your link on his facebook page, he has a lot of friends...I commented fom his page. Veggie burger for me, difficult child likes a well-done cheseburger, lol.

Malika

If Star does not, by some misadventure, win her prized grill, perhaps you could all send her a dollar so that she can buy one and invite you all round? :)

H

HaoZi

I went there to post a message to wish him luck - but to jokingly tell him - I had the uglier grill. lol - He's not responded.

He did respond, you have to click the "See more" down arrow thingy.

thank you we are neck in neck we wish you well alsoLike · Reply · June 21 at 9:19pm

I'd say that one with the note declaring it to be 40 years old is a good one for 3rd place. You can vote for more than one grill, too.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
The girls are voting extra from their phones. Sadly with my cheapo delux outdated phone I can't do that. So I just keep posting and begging people to vote.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'll keep going dear! it wouldn't let me vote again logged in as MYSELF on fb. I think it connects somehow. because I logged out & it let me vote again.

DDD

I'm confused...big shock! Yesterday I clicked to vote and I didn't get a response so I clicked a second time and the message said "you've already voted". Today I voted and the number of votes shown seems to be about the same as yesterday? I hope I'm doing it right! DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
YOU GOT IT HWGA - and when I hit the LOTTO ? YA'll are coming to the D.A. Ranch for a cook out and party! You of course are hanging with the men and manning the grill and frosty beverages! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Star*

call 911........call 911
difficult child was at my house, he put your link on his facebook page, he has a lot of friends...I commented fom his page. Veggie burger for me, difficult child likes a well-done cheseburger, lol.

UAN - THANK YOU SO MUCH! AND THANK YOUR SON FOR ME TOO! I don't DOUBT that he has lots of friends!!! VEGGIE BURGER NO PROBLEMO _ You will be in good company! AND TELL difficult child THAT HIS WILL BE RIGHT NEXT TO MINE BURNT TO A CRISP!!! I LIKE MINE LIKE THAT! THANKS AGAIN!

Star*

call 911........call 911
medium rare if it's beef, medium done if it's venison or turkey. ;)

haozi - you can have either _ we are very accomodating here at the d.a. Ranch - moo, bleet, or gobble - your choice!

Thank you so much! Hugs!!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
If Star does not, by some misadventure, win her prized grill, perhaps you could all send her a dollar so that she can buy one and invite you all round? :)

EVERYONE IS ALWAYS WELCOME!!!!! (send no cash, not ever) THE D.A. RANCH IS A NON-PROFIT OUTFIT. lol.

We just need to figure out how to win the lotto - and YOU'de have to figure out how to get Air France to land in South Carolina! lol.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hound -

The day my contract is up on my Flight - IF a domestic Violence Shelter doesn't need it? I'm putting it in the skeet shooter and hitting the pedal and seeing just how good of a shot I am - and filiming the entire thing for Samsung. Then I'm picking up the pieces (cause you can't leave it all over the range) putting it in a box, with a 'nice' letter TO Samsung and I'm going to let them know in my own words EXACTLY what I thought about having to put up with that piece of......phone for 2 years. NEver EVER EVER again will I buy a phone without test driving it ever again. EVvvvvvvver. I mean if they say "Oh no you can't use it for a week." then NO deal. Cause it will take me a week to say YUP I love it or NOPE it's a boomerang, a boat anchor, a 65 mph roadside chain gang orange bag projectile." Okay nuf sed.

DDD

Let's hear it for confusion. The first time I voted I got no indication of the vote...so I clicked to vote again and got the message "you have already voted". The 2nd time I voted I got no inidcation of a vote and the number of votes shown didn't change. Tonight I just clicked to vote again and VOILA I got a mesage that said "you have voted". Just want you to know, Starbie, I'm trying. Have ni idea if I added three or one but I'll try from work again tomorrow. Fingers still crossed, by the way. DDD

DDD

Let's hear it for confusion.  The first time I voted I got no indication of the vote...so I clicked to vote again and got the message "you have already voted".  The 2nd time I voted I got no inidcation of a vote and the number of votes shown didn't change.  Tonight I just clicked to vote again and VOILA I got a mesage that said "you have voted".  Just want you to know, Starbie, I'm trying.  Have no idea if I added three or one but I'll try from work again tomorrow.  Fingers still crossed, by the way.  DDD