Update on group home and our yesterday

sameold sameold

Star
I am sorry. We only want our difficult child's to become young productive men. I don't know if that will ever happen in my case. Just when you think you made some great gains, things crash once again. My difficult child was tazed by the police a few months back, just when we thought maybe some normalcy was beginning to go on with him:sad-very::sad-very:

DammitJanet

I think I can understand. I am one of those that is so locked into a messed up relationship with Cory that I never get to that "done" place. I think I am but then it never happens.

I heard something on TV the other night where these parents of an addict were so wrapped up in the life of the addict that they were "addicted" to the addict. He was their mood altering fix just like his drugs were his mood altering fix. Made sense to me. They went up when he seemed to be doing well and far down when he was doing badly. Same thing happens at my house. Im locked into that spiral. I cant seem to help it.

For me I do better when he is out of the house and I have less contact with him. I dont seem to do the up and down thing and I worry less. Hope that happens with you too.

The throwing of his past in your face would have infuriated me too but deep down he has to know the truth.