Update on husband.......

Lothlorien

I'm glad you have respite this weekend. You need to get it all out, without worrying that she will see you let go.

We are here for you. We are holding your hand through this.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sending many warm gentle hugs Linda. I'm glad kt went to respite and allowed you to vent and show your emotions. I'm also one who wished I lived closer, more than once, to be able to offer more than a cyber shoulder. I can't imagine trying to straighten all that out while making such tough decisions.

Praying hard for you and the family.

(((hugs)))

Linda,

I came here today looking for an update. I'm so sorry... I'm just glad that kt is at respite this weekend so you don't have to worry about her feelings and can concentrate on taking care of yourself.

I can't find any words that really express what I want to say - Just know, as always, I'm praying for you, your children, your husband daily... WFEN

donna723

Linda, put me down as another one who wishes they lived nearby so we could really help you out! I hope you use this weekend to take care of YOU - get some rest, get it all out, scream and holler and cry if that will help. When my son was in the hospital, I wanted nothing more than to scream and throw things! You can't hold it all inside of you or it will eat you right up!

And it's totally OK to also allow yourself to feel the ANGER that you must have mixed in with all the other emotions! You have every right and no one would blame you a bit! You're the strongest lady I've ever known but you have already gone through more than most people have to contend with in a lifetime and everybody has their limit! Please remember to take care of yourself too!

You and your family continue to be in my thoughts and my prayers.

Last edited:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
... it hit me just how angry I am right now. All of this chaos over a bottle of whiskey ~ a 6 pack of beer.

Your anger is understandable. You have been dragged through so much and expected to carry more than your fair share of the burdens in your life.

I pray that you can rest a bit this weekend and find some healthy ways to process everything you've been dealing with. It's mind-numbing to say the least.

(((((HUGS)))))

TerryJ2

Oh, Linda, my heart goes out to you.
Just what you need, an impatient manager and a car at the impound lot.
Sigh.
At least KT was safe and taken care of for a short time. I'm sorry she's agitated. I suppose it's to be expected at this point.

I hope you can get some sleep in between all of this. I hate to sound like a drug pusher, but can you get a scrip for a fast-acting anti-anxiety medication or sleeping pill? You really need your rest, and the ability to think clearly.

I know what you mean about having people help but having so much on your shoulders. No one knows where everything is, where you store things, how you want things done. They ask questions to clarify but eventually people end up getting in the way. on the other hand, they are trying to be helpful. No one can do things the way you can. But you're going to have to let certain things just ride. Sigh.
On top of it, no one can speak for you at the hospital. You cannot send someone in your place. You are speaking for your husband.

{{hugs}}

OpenWindow

Linda,

I've been away from the board and I am so sorry to come back and read about everything you're going through. My prayers are with you and your family.

Linda

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Sending many hugs your way. I keep you in my thoughts daily even more than I have in the past. Do take care of yourself in all of this. I am here for you if you need that additional shoulder to cry on. Or even vent at.

beth