Update on husband

DammitJanet

I just got a phone call that husband collapsed a work...he is over 2 hours away.

He started having double vision then something popped behind his eye and that eye started floating all around in the socket. He couldnt see out of that eye and he started getting sick to his stomach. The safety guy on the job got him in the van and took him to the ER closest to the job and husband didnt even know they made the trip. This is so not like my husband.

They are afraid of a stroke.

I cant get there. I have no vehicle because mine is in the shop. I have called Jamie in VA to be on alert.

I dont know what I will do if something happens to him.

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #000099"> prayers of course, janet. hopefully they figure it out quickly so they can get the proper interventions in place.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

DammitJanet

I am scared to death because he never gets sick, never stops working even when he is hurt. I have seen him get a nail through his hand or foot and go and get it pulled out and go back to work the same day. Nothing keeps him down. He had one bout of the flu that put him on the couch but that was 7 years ago.

He simply is like the energizer bunny.

Jamie is on his way. He knows this isnt like his dad.

Prayers and hugs from Chicago. May God comfort you in this time of worry. May God's healing touch be with husband and his doctors in their time of emergency.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Saying prayers for your husband. Hope it is not serious....also hoping someone can find out what is going on and can relay that information to you....</span>

:frown:

KFld

Your husband sounds very much like mine, so I know how scared you must be. Please let us know as soon as you hear anything and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

house of cards

Adding my prayers for your husband, that the doctors will find the cause of his trouble and that there is a quick and easy fix for it. Am also praying for you to be able to find some calming peace during this awful time.

DammitJanet

Still not much news.

Jamie is about two hours away and will go see him first before he comes to get me. That should give us some first hand information about what they really know.

I talked to Tony for a few minutes at about 4 but he was very weird acting. I have no idea if the way he was talking is because of some problem that has occurred neurologically or if they may have given him something to relax him. It could be a combo of both.

He didnt understand why his boss would know he was in the hospital or why we (his family) would be worried enough to be trying to get to him. HUH? Number one, since this happened at work everyone he works with knows he is at the ER. Number two...why on earth would we not be getting to him in the hospital?

Kathy813

Staff member
Janet ~ I'll be keeping you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers.

Please keep updating.

~Kathy