Update on my difficult child

Kathy813

Staff member
Esther, please don't feel guilty posting happy news. It actually makes me happy to hear about one of our difficult child's doing well. It gives me hope.

~Kathy

dashcat

What a wonderful surprise! Enjoy your time with him. It is really lovely that he wanted to surprise you in such a happy way.
Dash

Estherfromjerusalem

Just wrote a long reply here, and it vanished!! Never mind. Thank you all for your responses.

If anything interesting happens with difficult child while he is here, you can rest assured that I will report!

Love, Esther

lovemysons

Oh Esther...
I don't know how you've managed all these yrs. I cannot begin to imagine what having raised 8 children must be like. You are a Saint!

I am so pleased to here about Oriel's suprise visit and how well he has managed to live in Australia these past 2 yrs. I mean he just sounds like a functional responsible ADULT! What a blessing for you all...but I know in particular that part of your heart that could only hope and pray for such an outcome.

Thinking of you sweet Esther,
Love,
LMS

Nancy

What a wonderful surprise Esther. I don't think we ever give up that little feeling inside that things are not quite as they seem with our difficult child's. But enjoy the visit and you newly matured son. For him to think of doing that and follow through shows me he has matured and the bonds are very strong.

Nancy