Update on my "weight" post - unreal.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I just got off the phone with exMIL. Insurance is going to cover some of the testing from Friday! I was very excited.

Anyway, she asked me about the junk that took place Friday between girlfriend and daughter in law.

Turns out, girlfriend called her, complaining about daughter in law and their "fight". Figured that.

BUT THEN - DEX CALLED HER AND TOLD HER SHE HAD TO CHOSE BETWEEN HIM AND ME, AND IF SHE CONTINUED TO ACCEPT ME, HE WOULDN'T BE HER SON ANYMORE.

OMG! How did I even get involved in that? daughter in law just called my, crying. These people are so flippin' twisted.

And apparently, DEX has been out there a lot recently ranting about me not letting him see "his son". She sets the record straight and reminds him that wee difficult child is with her all the time, and he makes NO effort, but that doesn't stop him from ranting.

Now I'm really concerned that crazy woman is gonna cause mor grief. Sheesh.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am sorry. There really is no reason for all the drama. DEX has problem been seething that his mom is still friends with you. It is no excuse. NONE.

Hugs to you and xMIL

TerryJ2

Oh, dear.
People who make you choose are control freaks. (Except when a spouse is having an affair.)
Keep breathing.