Update on PCson's marital woes

everywoman

daughter in law has agreed to not contest easy child's custody of son if he doesn't bring up the latest development in the saga that is her life. We'll see....

everywoman

She doesn't want the truth to come out in court. She is embarassed by what she has done---doesn't want anyone to know. He will use the adultry, but not the other.

everywoman

He spoke to his best friend's father tonight who is a local attorney and magistrate. He is taking the case. easy child will get paperwork tomorrow and fax it back. He will meet with him this weekend. He feels like easy child has a good case.

donna723

I'm glad he's getting it done quickly - before people start getting to her and guilt-tripping her into trying to get custody!

I hope it all goes smoothly for him.

everywoman

As far as I know her parents will support easy child's bid for custody. She has no job. She is planning on moving back home with them---which they knew nothing about until easy child told them on Sunday. They do not approve of her recent behavior. We shall see how the chips will fall when it all starts to roll.

Martie

I hope easy child can get good legal advice and resolve this quickly. I am concerned about "mind changing" also.

Martie