Update on pregnant difficult child and shameless bid for support

DammitJanet

Isnt it funny how car rides can be so fun with a person you sometimes have conflict with at home? husband and I travel so well together. We have a blast turning the radio up and singing along together...lol.

I know of at least two of us on the board who became mom's after being somewhat difficult child's and that motherhood pretty much turned us around. I imagine you will have to be her support right now...and after the babies are born, but it really could make you closer and I know you will adore those babies. Let me tell you, seeing a grandchild born is amazing and the love you feel for those little beings is completely different than what you felt having your own child.

You have heard the quote probably somewhere that grandchildren are the reward for having survived the raising of your own kids? Its true.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Dash, I'm a few days late but wanted to add my support, and my empathy. I've been down this road with Youngest, unmedicated through two pregancies. I know it's overwhelming situation that feels absolutely hopeless. You're both in my thoughts and prayers.