UPDATE on STAR

Tiapet

Old Hand
Didn't want to start yet another new thread because nothing new on her DF but Star is just not having a great day at all and tonight....she needs us to surround her with what ever strength we have. I know we have hound hurting too right now... we worry for everyone and support all

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
My thoughts are with you Star, as are my prayers.........

Wrapping my arms around you and holding you tight.

Many many warm gentle (((((hugs))))) my friend.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hello Lovelies.......and thank you SO SO very much for all the well wishes, prayers and thoughts.......and chicken dances. Told Mstang last night not to sound obtuse but if I did a chicken dance at this point? I'd need more than livers......maybe the entire bird!

DF is not so tough this go round. He goes on dialysis tomorrow, and they're not able to tell us what the infection is yet. Some type of Staph Aureus. Not MR......but it's Nasty, aggressive, and well......at this point I can only say they took ALL the hardware out of his back and he still has vacuum lines in his back to drain infection. He goes for dialysis tomorrow. His kidneys have shut down. He's in so much pain......I about can't stand in the room, but at least yesterday he knew I was there and remembered me. :hugs: Trying to keep our eyes on the positives. So we just take it a little at a time. Let Go, Let God, pray for the people that are taking care of him, and try not to be so emotional......wow what a ride. This is like a 13 year broken roller coaster ride......swear to you I want off. Glad God thinks I'm so tough....and by the way.....if you ever have to go to the hospital......DO NOT .....DO NOT pick up and read those phamplets they have on "TAKE TIME TAKE CARE OF YOU" .......big weepy mistake lol" yeah......i mean I went and got the bubble bath......but blargh. Just don't is all I'm saying. lol. Take a book on 50 shades of suing your health care institution and winning. I mean sheesh HAVE a GOAL in mind other than bubble bath with a DINGUS dog watching you.

THANKS all - sorry I haven't been able to be here and support you all in your time of needs.......between the car accident and my family and now this? It's really been a day at the zoo. I love you all - and miss you bunches.

Hugs & Love
Starbie - the I don' wanna be a stinkin nurse, didn't apply for no white outfit BARBIE......remember esse? I got a CDL......(And just FYI - Barbie has a plane, a townhouse, a corvette, a bicycle a dog, a sister, a boyfriend but she aint got no 18 WHEELER) ........little biased don't you think? ------I've had LOTS of time in that hospital room.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks so much for the update Star. I've been worrying and fretting over DF, then worrying and fretting over You worrying and fretting over DF......and it's just a cycle. I'll chicken dance for the two of us....but I'll hold off on the nekked part just yet........at some degrees below zero windchill my freezing that way is not appealing.

Staph is some nasty nasty little bug to deal with, lemme tell you. I'm so very sorry he is having to deal with such high pain levels and now the dialysis too.

I know it's not easy but you know you need to take some time off to take care of yourself so you can handle the situation better all the way around. Glad you snuck in a bubble bath even if you did have a peeping pup. (maybe she wanted to share the bubbles)

Know that I'm there with you in spirit. I'm praying hard.

((((hugs))))

muttmeister

To hell with the bubble bath; make time for a margarita. Or several.

Seriously, keeping the good thoughts and prayers flowing your way.

buddy

Thanks for the update, but golly I was hoping his pain was better controlled by now. Poor guy.

Praying the dialysis does the job and his kidneys can take a break and recover. Do take care of you a little, even if it means coming here to vent.

Hugs