Update on younger D c

ksm

i have been mostly posting on older D c and her fiasco with Marine boot camp. Older DGD is to return today.

Younger D c has passed all her drug tests since being released from her 28 day residential treatment. I even asked her court services officer to call her in two days early and that was clean too. I was worried as she spent three nights at her dads, while husband and I went out of state for my nephews funeral. I was afraid if she used, she would be clean by Wednesday when her next appointment was set up.

So I will take victories where I can find them.

Older D c returning home is going to put a kink in our lives. I am afraid she may be staying with us as the situation at her dads (my son) has changed. Basically, there isn't room for her because sons girlfriend has moved in her teenage son. Plus, D c never followed the expectations they had for her living there...work and /or school.

I am afraid the stress of having older sis at our home will be a stressor for younger sis. But, I don't think older sis will stay here long and follow rules. I am sure she will find a friends place to crash at soon.

Ksm

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
i have been mostly posting on older D c and her fiasco with Marine boot camp. Older DGD is to return today.

Younger D c has passed all her drug tests since being released from her 28 day residential treatment. I even asked her court services officer to call her in two days early and that was clean too. I was worried as she spent three nights at her dads, while husband and I went out of state for my nephews funeral. I was afraid if she used, she would be clean by Wednesday when her next appointment was set up.

So I will take victories where I can find them.

Older D c returning home is going to put a kink in our lives. I am afraid she may be staying with us as the situation at her dads (my son) has changed. Basically, there isn't room for her because sons girlfriend has moved in her teenage son. Plus, D c never followed the expectations they had for her living there...work and /or school.

I am afraid the stress of having older sis at our home will be a stressor for younger sis. But, I don't think older sis will stay here long and follow rules. I am sure she will find a friends place to crash at soon.

Ksm
Oh zkSM
The anticipation is not the kind Carley Simon sang about.

You are amazingly strong and I feel the tension. In your words. We are here for you.

Hang tough warrior mama. Do not let older DGD away with squat. It may be a good life lesson for younger.

Hugs.

ksm

LBL...

Well Difficult Child-J (older) already started returning to previous life...

We got home Tuesday at 11pm...and she spent the night. Wednesday night...didn't come home. Thursday, we had our sit down meeting and told her Sunday to Thursday evenings she would have to be home by 10pm. Friday and Saturday she could stay with friends.

To be honest...I don't really want her around 24/7 when husband and younger sis are home more. I know she will try to find another place to live soon. Sigh. Hopefully her future involves a job. She asked to borrow husband laptop so she and friend could look for jobs...he checked the history...all they looked at was places for rent. Sigh.

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
LBL...

Well Difficult Child-J (older) already started returning to previous life...

We got home Tuesday at 11pm...and she spent the night. Wednesday night...didn't come home. Thursday, we had our sit down meeting and told her Sunday to Thursday evenings she would have to be home by 10pm. Friday and Saturday she could stay with friends.

To be honest...I don't really want her around 24/7 when husband and younger sis are home more. I know she will try to find another place to live soon. Sigh. Hopefully her future involves a job. She asked to borrow husband laptop so she and friend could look for jobs...he checked the history...all they looked at was places for rent. Sigh.
Deep breathes KSM. Your amazing for supporting her as much as you all have. I hope some day she grows to appreciate Kate that.