I haven't been around much the last week. There has been a lot going on. I've been in a major flare or whatever you want to call it for the last week and it's also been an emotionally draining week which doesn't help the flare. My rheumy's office finally left a message for me today. I called 3 times last week and my GP's office called twice. The message said that the clinic doesn't take my insurance and that they can try to get some kind of authorization, but it can be a lengthy process and for me to call them back and let them know what I want to do. I still don't know what clinic - if it's Mayo or the Cleveland Clinic - because she referred to it every time in the message as "that" clinic. And as far as a lengthy process, well we haven't gotten anywhere yet, so what's a little more time? So, they called me a week later to tell me what I was pretty sure of last week - that they don't take my insurance. Frustrating. And I didn't get the message until after 5pm so I can't call them until tomorrow. I was afraid to get my hopes up for this very reason. Sigh. I'll just keep plugging along. easy child is home - came home yesterday. His friends were here waiting - they threw him a surprise party. It appears his dad is really going to get him a car. difficult child had been doing so well and then easy child gets home and she's all of a sudden helpless again. Just wanted to update on "that" clinic. Hopefully, I can actually talk to someone tomorrow and find out more. I'll try to be around more as I feel better and am able to offer more support.