Update

DS3

Sorry I haven't been around too much lately. Things have been busy between the appointments for the kids and myself, and my doctor told me to start doing a few things for myself. So I've been spending free time making jewelry. I plan to sell it, but being the ADD person that I am, I'm kind of attached to every piece. LOL. That, and I don't even know what to start charging. And then it's the decision of ebay versus yardsellr, versus other sites that you can sell on, or making my own site. ~sigh~ I make enough decisions as it is right now. So I'm just going to continue building until I feel I have enough to start selling and cross that bridge when it comes. The Jewelry making helps to keep my hands busy, while helping me to keep my mind clear. So overall, I think it's a good thing... plus I get to see the end product! Which is always a plus.

Anywho, so that's my updates. I go Thursday for some test results (mainly CT scan and X-ray of C-Spine), and to yell at the MRI department for not putting the referral in right (cause I can't get it done until they do it right). Should finish up the heart monitor on the 15th. No episodes as of yet, so not expecting much in results. And yeah... that's about it for me right now.

DS3

:mobile1:

T

TeDo

Glad things are going okay for you and that you've found something "therapeutic" but practical to do. THAT is huge.

Curious though....how are the kids doing???

DDD

Thanks for the update. Sounds like everything is on an even keel for now. Good news. DDD

DS3

Glad things are going okay for you and that you've found something "therapeutic" but practical to do. THAT is huge.

Curious though....how are the kids doing???

difficult child 1 is doing better, then again it depends on the day and if he feels like following directions or not. It seems when his medications wear off, we're back to the typical difficult child. He starts his sport (soccer) again next month. Shall be fun, and at least wear him out.

difficult child 2 still mimics, but we should hopefully know if it is mimicking or something more after today (he saw the neuro-psychiatric today). Overall, they're well.

T

TeDo

Better the difficult child stuff occasionally than ALL THE TIME. I can take the difficult child-ness is small doses.

susiestar

Roll With It
Great update. I hope the c-spine issues are not serious. I have had two cervical disk fusions and it is NOT fun. Plus you forever have problems again.

TerryJ2

Best of luck with-the spinal issues. Fingers crossed.
Glad the kids are doing well. Definitely keep difficult child 1 on his medications, lol!
by the way, I'm "selling" my tiles on 3 sites and finding it is a total waste. You have to spend hundreds of dollars to get the views you need, up close and personal. Not to upset you, but just to warn you that it's not easy.
Let's see what you've got. Can you post photos here?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'd love to see some pics of the jewelry. husband could make some beautiful pieces. I tried......but phht. lol It's just not my thing. Glad to see you doing something for you. Smart doctor. :)

((hugs))

DS3

As soon as I finish off these pieces, I can post them here first and see what everyone thinks. I'm doing this more for me and something to do, not to get rich. As long as I can get the price that I paid for the stuff to make it, I'll be ok. Mind you, I'm a huge Ebayer that likes those 1.00 and under listings. :) So all together, if I can sell something for 5.00 plus shipping, I'll break even.