Uplift thread for joneshockey and her baby girl...only one

Star*

call 911........call 911
Busy is much much bettery at predicting babies on this board family than I, so she has dubbed Jonesy's baby a girl....and with 2 boys already, purrrhaps....a girl is a good ending to a family of three children. I am still holding out for (I am not allowed to say 'tother wise I avoid the daggers of furious pregnant woman staring me down to the nether world despising my very thoughts and existance, but I guessed a Trinity style blessing) and that's all I'll say about thaaaaat (said like Forrest Gump) :tongue:

So please join me in helping our new sister and her baby to the board world and send them both good thoughts to what may have seemed like a bit of a rocky, start. You know sometimes the best roads are paved with the strongest rocks. Has to be....support can't be good and strong support with weak rocks for a foundation.....

Jonsey girl.....hockey person - WE WELCOME and add our JOY (which once you get to know us - we're not as all assorted nuts as we seem) and add in our good wishes, wonderful vibes and huge hugs for the next how many every months....and of course we add our coochie-coo's.

WELCOME!!!! OH VERY MUCH WANTED NEW FAMILY MEMBERS
there's no pink...what happened to the pink? (pretend that S in pink)
S for Star...Star is a good girl name. Not that Star is a good girl....pft.

Abbey

Spork Queen
(which once you get to know us - we're not as all assorted nuts as we seem)

Sorry, J... that is a lie.;)

Hang in there, girl(s).

Abbers

J

joneshockey

Keep the baby names a coming, since I am not used to possibly picking out names for girls...

trinityroyal

Let's see. (Digging around for the list of "thought about but didn't use" girl names when we were choosing names for little Baby Tyrantina and her brother Baby Tyrannosaur last year)

Patricia
Susanna
Lia
Marianne
Katherine
Lauren

nvts

I kept telling my kids that no matter whether I had a boy or a girl it was going to be named "Agarn" who happened to be my favorite character on F-Troop! It drove them NVTS! ;)

Oddly, I didn't figure it out until one year our insurance cards came in the mail with only first initial and last name. 3 J names and two E names. Greeeaaaat! Which belonged to whom? Once this great observation was made, the kids went nuts that we had to name the baby with an "E" name (to which I replied "Edsel" - they didn't like that one!).

Whatever name you pick, make sure that it sounds good yelling out from the back and front porches to tell them you wanted them home!

Beth

KTMom91

Well, I've always loved the name Katie (short for Katherine). Your sig says you love books...do you have a favorite character? Miss KT LOVES Alice in Wonderland, and I already know I will have a granddaughter named Alice at some point.

DammitJanet

Well...If its a boy....SCOTT!!!! (thats an inside joke here. My middle name is scott, I missed my chance at naming Cory (Scott because I was drugged)) I begged my son to name his son Scott for one of his names...he refused.

Now...Cory was supposed to be a girl...they swore to me he was a girl. I had to girl names picked out. Meghan or Lauren.