doctor decided that, since I had noticed some improvement on the Abilify, that we would try upping it to 10 mg and go back in three weeks. She told me that, since the Effexor seemed to be working, that switching medications right now might not be a good thing until I'd exhausted the Abilify experiment. OK. No bone density scan yet, insurance won't cover it. OK on the calcium and B-12. She also doesn't think I have fibro because I don't hurt all over all the time. True or false? She didn't do the trigger point thing because... I have a virus and am sicker than a big dog...my hair even hurts right now. The chest aches and coughing are the worst. I'm grateful I don't have the tummy troubles along with this one. Miss KT will be home next Tuesday evening. Hope I'm well before then.