Upset, hurt feelings, angry, frustrated

TerryJ2

HA. Kjs I thought of that too--put the atty and psychiatrist together and they can live happily ever after! LOL!

Well, I'm glad you talked to your husband, Allstressedout, because you really needed to. I know all too well, the feeling after you cry too hard. It takes a day or two to recover. And you will.

Sheesh, Marg, what a nutcase that dr was!!!!

Good luck to you all.

AllStressedOut

So husband told difficult children this morning that we won't be back to that psychiatrist. He told them what psychiatrist said to me and oldest difficult child asked husband, "Daddy, if I was there, could I have kicked him?" TOO SWEET! And my answer to this would have been, yes, you could have kicked him. Middle difficult child said "She is our biological mom." I think he meant I feel like it to him. Youngest difficult child said "Whats biological mean?" lol It was nice to hear my kids would have been upset too!

Marguerite

I do feel that although we need to find a psychiatrist we can have onside, having your kids on side is the sweetest thing of all.

The bloke's an idiot. Move on. And don't fill those scripts until a psychiatrist with a functioning bran has made sure it's not boobytrapped.

Marg

M

ML

You are loved and valued by your family and that is the best affirmation of all. Never let anyone question or diminish your role as mom to all your kids!