Urgent prayers needed please!

trinityroyal

My beloved mother in law has been rushed to the hospital this morning. She's been battling cancer for years, but has been fading over the last few months. Yesterday, she was dizzy, incoherent, and fell out of bed. sister in law happened to drop by for a visit last night (thank God!) and found her having spasms. Got her into an ambulance and to the hospital. They think she might have had a stroke, possibly has pneumonia, and has about a 30% chance of pulling through.

Please say a prayer for her.

Trinity

busywend

Prayers out to your mother in law - thank goodness sister in law went over last night.

Stay strong - we are sitting on your shoulder!

trinityroyal

Thank you so much everyone. sister in law spent the night at the hospital, and we're waiting to hear from her how mother in law fared during the night. They got her stabilized and got her temp down a bit, but she was still delirious and very weak last night. Please keep the prayers coming. I'll update when I can.

Love you all!

Trinity

Trinity,

It is good your mother in law is stabilized and her temp is down a bit... Continuing to keep her in my prayers... Thinking of you, your family, and sending many, many hugs your way... SFR