V-I-C-T-O-R-Y - thats the CD battle cry!

Jena

Hi,

I'm so glad to hear that!! yea, what a relief you must feel. I'm sorry i'm so late this is my first time on today. Yea for you!!! and especially due.

(((((hugs))))

KTMom91

I've got tears in my eyes. I'm so happy for you and Dude, and so, so proud of Dude for his efforts.

The agency just didn't understand...never underestimate the powers of a bunch of warrior moms!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Star,
This made my day! Sorry I wasn't around to read and respond to the other post (was in the hospital) but I couldn't be happier!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Just got home and the first thing I wanted to do was check in and see how you were!!!
I had 2 wonderful things happen today... I got to read this post! No words to express just how happy I am for your family.

AND I got my first Christmas Card.... K and N read it and were so happy...

jannie

trying to survive....
What a happy ending !!!! It's so nice to hear that they are letting him stay and even more so...that you are seeing progress....looking forward to hearing more positive reports ahead !!!!

tiredmommy

:beautifulthing: I've got tears of joy running down my face! Make sure Dude knows that his board auntie TM is really proud of him; you wouldn't have been able to pull this off if he hadn't been doing the right things.​

janie

New Zealand
That's brilliant news Star* ..... I am so happy for you all.
It's "Fan-Bl - - - y -Tastic news" in fact .... one of the Kiwi phrases from your book :)

Star,

I'm so HAPPY for you, for Dude!!! You never ever gave up. You did everything you could to help your son. And, Dude never gave up on himself either. I confess, my eyes were watery too when reading this... Pass those tissues, lol!!! I know this sounds way too "mushy", but I could feel the love you have for Dude coming right through this computer...On second thought, give me a box of tissues!!!:D

Way To Go :warrior: mom!!! Way To Go Dude!!!:woohoo::wine::jumphappy: WFEN

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Coming in late but ECSTATIC nonetheless at Dude's victory! I have no doubt the next meeting will be another revelation of continued success on his part! What a way to end the year!!!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Well, I don't know how I missed this yesterday Star! I also teared right up. I'm so happy for you and Dude and DF (even though you didn't want him to see you cry, I'm sure he knows how worried you were and how hopeful). Oh Star, this is just the greatest Christmas present ever. Whoop, whoop!

Wishing

Star and Dude and DF- Tears of joy for an awesome end to a difficult resolution. You did what was right for Dude and he is growing up the way you want him to. Hooray!