Valentines Day plans

BusynMember

Any?

I work at Applebees that day. I think Ill have hubby come after work and eat there. The food is good and we dont go out much. Quiet people, us

Hub is the kind who loves me in every way and proves it but doesnt actually say "i love you" that often so I look forward to his mushy cards and flowers. May take Sonic with us since he is nearby and neither has or wants a girlfriend at this point. My other kids are all in serious relationships but I did sent cards.
I sent my granddaughter toys snd clothes for V day! Got her underwear as she is newly potty trained!
Any plans that are maybe more excoting then ours?

AppleCori

Nothing special for me, at least not right now.

I am at my adult daughter's house right now. She got really sick and was in the ICU for three days. I have taken her to the ER twice since she got out of the hospital. However, she is doing much better now! Definitely on the mend!

I have been here for two weeks now, and probably will be here for another two weeks.

I miss my sweetie, though!

Hope everyone had a good day!

Apple

KTMom91

I'm cooking, mainly because I hate hate hate waiting in a crowded restaurant for a table. We're having shrimp and pasta with pesto sauce. I was looking at strawberries, since Hubby is not a major chocolate fan, but they were outrageously expensive, so I got him a box of Twix ice cream bars instead and he's pleased.

Wiped Out

Staff member
We won't be doing anything-husband is working. However, he did give me an early gift--tickets to the Billy Joel concert in Green Bay in June!!

Nomad

Staff member
Making my husband's favorite dinner and a cake I saw on FB for two people.
Lots going on around here and money being spent....so I just am getting him a card and the dinner.
I hinted to him strongly about flowers I would like and I think he "got it!" LOL

mof

Momdidntsignupforthis
Can I just laugh, hahaha.

Man child is spoiling his girlfriend....teen bought for his girlfriend...the other is " single"...I believe they all are at 16!

I have a cake to ice...that's about it!