Vent

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
So I spent some time this evening listening to someone dis me for my child having all these "labels".

HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND???? I DO NOT CARE WHAT "LABELS" HE HAS!??!!?

I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO TEACH ME HOW TO EFFECTIVELY PARENT HIM!!!!!

Its ME!

I WANT TO LEARN!!!

Ok.
Sorry.
Thanks.

Andy

How rude of that person. :grrr::stalker: Where is that mean person? Bring her on.

:welcomehome: We will help! Stay away from that mean lady. She knows nothing!

DazedandConfused

Well, I'd do a Bugs Bunny and tell her to:

Shaaad Up!!!!!:grrr:

by the way if you find someone who has the any tips on effectively parenting my difficult child, I'll give up my nightly Bartels and James Margarita (cause then I won't need it anymore).

Marguerite

"Thank you so much, madam, for your wonderful insight. You have ably demonstrated your vastly superior capability in parenting skills and I gratefully accept your offer to take my child into your home for the next week while I have some much-needed parenting classes and counselling on why I should not blame an alphabet of labels for my own parenting shortcomings."

[Then pack your bags and head to somewhere delightfully tropical for some much-needed respite.]

Marg

dirobb

I am a CD addict
Love marg's idea. Ahhh if it were so simple.

Just remember miss high and mighty probably has a lot of her own skeletons. I just love when someone has "the answer". because you know, you haven't ever tried any different approches to parenting your child. I've tried and retried, but dont feel I have to explain it to anyone else. It's between me and my difficult child and my higher being.

I know I'm doing all that is in my power and I believe you are too. Obviously or you would never have come here trying to seek other help/advise.

Shame on those who know more than us and peer down their pointly noses. They really just have no idea. They haven't had everything they know about parenting tested, thrown out the window and had to figure out a new approach.. I say let them walk in our shoes. Then they would be vastly changed in their way of thinking.