Very sad news about klmno

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Old timers who remember her...

She passed away on January 19. She's with her difficult child now... I hope they can be at peace.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I was thinking of her during the football playoff's and thought it strange she wasn't posting. I just wish she would have received some measure of justice from those who took her son's life before she passed away.

New Leaf

I am not an old timer here, but wanted to offer my heartfelt condolences.
We all share a common bond as warrior moms and dads.
Rest in peace klmno.

InsaneCdn

Thanks for the update, AnnieO.
I was thinking about her back in January, wondering how she was doing.
She didn't have it easy.

witzend

So sad. From her FB page...

"KLMNO was buried today at Quantico National Cemetary along side the son she adored. She fought a valiant fight against grief and PTSD brought on by the violent death of her only child. On Tuesday, January 19, on what would have been his 21st birthday Angela chose to join him in eternal rest. Rest in peace KLMNO. You and your son will be missed more than you know."

InsaneCdn

This is from her signature here:

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness. Only life can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate. Only love can do that." (Martin Luther King Jr)

“I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.” - Mother Teresa.

(And I'm nowhere close to being as good or patient as Mother Teresa!)

I think of her often and the tragic death of her beautiful boy. I'm so sorry to hear this, may she rest in peace.

Calamity Jane

Oh God, I remember the whole story. It's hard to believe how young her son was. I'm so sorry - she was so kind, helpful and understanding. I hope she is finally at peace. She'll be greatly missed. RIP KLMNO.

Nancy

I am so very sorry to read this. I wish there was some way she could have found peace here on earth but sadly that was not to be. May she rest in peace with her son.

Thank you for posting this.

jal

I remember her story and wondered not too long ago how she was. This is so heartbreaking. Rest in peace klmno.